Geen moviequote, maar wel leuk:

"Tja, da's de wet van Harvey..."
"Het is 'de wet van Murphy'."
"Nee, Harvey vond Murphy maar een optimist!"

Groet,
Mark

Tapeshirt

Uit een van de beste films ooit gemaakt: The way of the gun:

There's always free cheese in a mousetrap!!

Fear and loathing in las vegas:
"We were somewhere around barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...."

"We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers. Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls."

en zo ga je dan (samen met je advocaat) naar Las Vegas om een debiele motorcross wedstrijd te verslaan

Geweldig...

J.A.F._Doorhof

Uit Bad Company.

"I'm gone kick your ass so good, you're gone be the only one in heaven in a wheelchair".

MvrGr.
Frank
www.hometheater.nl   /   ISF & HAA certified
Custom installer

Volledige ISF calibraties inclusief HDR en 4K.

"Omdat je je iets niet kan voorstellen betekent dat niet dat het niet kan gebeuren"

Mr. Anderson

Apocalypse Now: "The horror . . . . . "

MrPink

Agent Smith tegen Neo in de metro:

"Do you hear that Mr Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability." ;)

Groetjes,
Oscar

Robert

"It is the sound of your death"

"Goodbye Mr Anderson. My name.. is Neo"

Ik kan de hele tekst dromen ;D.

MvrGr.
Robert

MaxxMark

Ik mis toch wel een bekende:

[demon voice] "There is no Dana.. only Zuul!!" [/demon voice]
-- Ghostbusters

Arcam AVR850  + Yamaha RX-V3800 - Martin Logan Fresco 7.1.4 - Velodyne DD15 - HDI Dune 3.0 Prime / Dune 4K Pro - JVC N7 - Screen Excellence 21:9 (320cm breed) - Mijn eerste HT -  Mijn tweede HT@mark_prins - www.markprins.com

SiR-ROUND

I'm talkin' spaghetti!

(Deuce Bigalow)

Echt geweldig...

dennis

Hans teeuwen:

Een filmcamera kopen en na 5 dagen terugbrengen en zeggen dat ie stinkt

I am not what happened to me.
I am what I choose to become.

Martin_M

Meest gave uitspraak ooit  uit Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Brian staat op z'n balkon een menigte toe te spreken:

Brian: You must think for yourself, You are all INDIVIDUALS!
Menigte: Yes, we are all individuals!

Zegt één persoon uit die meningte heel droog; I'm not!

Ja, dat kan dus niet! Geweldig, wat een humor ;D.

Martin
Je moet wat als je boven je stand wilt HT'en...
(Klik hier voor showcase  en verslagjes)

DoDo

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.

I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?"

Robbo

Trainspotting    8)

Rob

VlisChris

Die had ook wel uit Fight Club kunnen komen :P
Groeten,

Christiaan
Arguing with a genius is difficult.
Arguing with an idiot is impossible.

suyver

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

-Freek.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...

MrPink

Eindelijk een quote die ik (her)ken! :)

Groetjes,
Oscar

garmtz

Quote from: DoDo on June  6, 2003, 16:51:06
"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f**king big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of f**king fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the f**k you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing f**king junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarassment to the selfish, f**ked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.

Van die tekst ik een poster op mijn WC!  8) ;D

suyver

Ik hoop dat je WC er beter uitziet dan die ene in Trainspotting...   :o

-Freek.

MrPink

suyver

Lekker zwemmen op zoek naar je pilletje...  :o

-Freek.

Spikebyt

You're talkin'to ME ?
You're talkin'to ME ?
Who the hell are you talking to?
I,m the only one here

Robert de Niro in Taxi Driver
Grtnx,    Frans V.

suyver

Eigenlijk is het:
You talkin' to me?
You talkin' to me?
Then who the hell else are you talkin' to?
You talkin' to me?
Well I'm the only one here.
Who do you think you're talking to?
Oh yeah?
Huh?

Coole film! 8)

-Freek.

Face

The Kentucky Fried Movie met de sketch "for a fistful of yen"

De Bruce Lee cloney is gevangen genomen door de schurk (de man met die rare hand war stofzuiger onderdelen op kunnen). Hij wordt bedreigd.

Schurk: I THROW YOU IN MY DUNGEON!
Bruce clone: Don't forget my picnic basket.

Schurk: I TORTURE YOU TO DEATH!
Bruce clone: Torture is for pussies.

Schurk: I SEND YOU TO DETROIT!
Bruce clone raakt in paniek: :o WHAAA WHAAA NOOO NOOO NOT DETROIT, NOT DETROIT AAAAAAHHHHH :o

Waarschijnlijk niet exact geciteerd, maar ik plas nog in mijn broek van het lachen.
Speakers: Focal 630 kit + Focal surrounds.  Versterking: Parasound P/FET 900 en D/AS1000 II.  DVD: Pioneer DV535.  Speakerkabel: vdHul Magnum met WBT.  Interconnect: standaard Parasound en Eichmann 4 en 6.

Spikebyt

Play it again, Sam

Nick (Humphrey Bogart) uit Casablanca
Grtnx,    Frans V.

Adamski

Quote from: Face on July 31, 2003, 16:21:20
The Kentucky Fried Movie met de sketch "for a fistful of yen"

De Bruce Lee cloney is gevangen genomen door de schurk (de man met die rare hand war stofzuiger onderdelen op kunnen). Hij wordt bedreigd.

Schurk: I THROW YOU IN MY DUNGEON!
Bruce clone: Don't forget my picnic basket.

Schurk: I TORTURE YOU TO DEATH!
Bruce clone: Torture is for pussies.

Schurk: I SEND YOU TO DETROIT!
Bruce clone raakt in paniek: :o WHAAA WHAAA NOOO NOOO NOT DETROIT, NOT DETROIT AAAAAAHHHHH :o

Waarschijnlijk niet exact geciteerd, maar ik plas nog in mijn broek van het lachen.

De oplossing voor jou: UP AND GO ...van LIBERO ;)

Face

Tja, dat is het lot van een junior member waarschijnlijk ;D
Speakers: Focal 630 kit + Focal surrounds.  Versterking: Parasound P/FET 900 en D/AS1000 II.  DVD: Pioneer DV535.  Speakerkabel: vdHul Magnum met WBT.  Interconnect: standaard Parasound en Eichmann 4 en 6.