Sky Duitsland test uitzenden Bundesligawedstrijd in 3D

Started by Shorty, March 8, 2010, 09:34:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Shorty

QuoteSky Deutschland is following in the footsteps of its UK counterpart with a live 3D transmission of the Bundesliga.

The exclusive telecast will show the March 14 match between Bayer Leverkusen and Hamburger SV. It will be produced by DFL and Sportcast and shown to an invited audience in Munich that will include former German international Franz Beckenbauer.

"Sky shows by far the most stunning HD content and leads in Germany and Austria. With this first live 3D production in Germany we are taking the next step," said Brian Sullivan, currently deputy CEO of Sky Deutschland. . "We give a first, early insight into how the already stunning HD experience will develop in the future."

As is the case with BSkyB, the current generation of Sky Deutschland HD receivers are already capable of handling 3D content, providing the viewer has a 3D television receiver.

A separate version of the match will be captured for the 3D audience. Presenter Jessica Kastrop and commentator Kai Dittmann will host the transmission that will use multiple 3D cameras.
Bron: Broadband TV News

VrGr,

Bart J.

Martinus

Shorty

Geen één op dit moment, volgens mij. Die komen binnenkort op de markt. Overigens zijn overal in Europa proefuitzendingen: Frankrijk, Engeland, Spanje.....

VrGr,

Bart J.

Martinus

Quote from: Shorty on March  8, 2010, 10:38:11
Geen één op dit moment, volgens mij. Die komen binnenkort op de markt. Overigens zijn overal in Europa proefuitzendingen: Frankrijk, Engeland, Spanje.....

VrGr,

Bart J.

en in nl zitten we mooi te k*tten met sd materiaal.... grrr

BMW850

Quote from: Martinus on March  8, 2010, 11:02:14
en in nl zitten we mooi te k*tten met sd materiaal.... grrr

3 D test op Turksat 2A/3A 42.0E
12686000 H
Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth. - Albert Einstein

celerontje

If you want to see The Dark Knight really ''dark'', then simply power-off your projector! ;)

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make an HT addict of you!

BMW850

Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth. - Albert Einstein