Blu ray: The Gladiator

Started by Wuppy32, September 3, 2008, 11:23:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Kjelt

Quote from: Nooff on September  4, 2009, 18:48:29
Ik denk dat je zwaar overdrijft, en dat de productiemaatschappij zich niets aan trekt van de gemiddelde HT'er  ;)
Nee ik doel helemaal niet op de gemiddelde HT'er ik doel op de professionele audio/video bladen en online reviews, die gaan hem kraken en dat zullen ze niet fijn vinden.
3.0 voor video terwijl het gemiddelde van blurays op 4.0 ligt en braveheart op zijn sloffen 4.5 scoort  ;)

Nooff

Quote from: Kjelt on September  4, 2009, 18:51:03
Nee ik doel helemaal niet op de gemiddelde HT'er ik doel op de professionele audio/video bladen en online reviews, die gaan hem kraken en dat zullen ze niet fijn vinden.
3.0 voor video terwijl het gemiddelde van blurays op 4.0 ligt en braveheart op zijn sloffen 4.5 scoort  ;)

Dat zou zich dan moeten vertalen in zeer lage verkoopaantallen, daar gaan ze namelijk op af. Als What Hifi een tv slecht reviewed, maar hij wordt vervolgens wel goed verkocht, denk je dat ze zich dan druk maken om een review?

Ik snap je punt wel, en aangezien ze zelf ook Braveheart hebben uitgebracht, wisten ze van tevoren wel dat deze hoger zou scoren, maar misschien zit daar wel een bedoeling achter, wie weet  ;)

Robbert54

maar punt is dan: jan modaal koopt ook massaal tv's bij blu-ray is dit nog lang niet zo.
|Pioneer KURO LX|Marantz NR1605||Hepta Exception|Hepta Ace Gold|W&M Black Magic|W&M Tornado/Black&Gold|W&M hdmi|PS4|Apple TV|

Woonkamer HT
Stereo

Nooff

Quote from: Robbert54 on September  4, 2009, 18:59:52
maar punt is dan: jan modaal koopt ook massaal tv's bij blu-ray is dit nog lang niet zo.

Het gaat juist om de review, daar wordt echt niet zo zwaar aan getild dan mensen soms denken.

Overigens hier nog wat quotes uit de dvdtown review:

the BD50, 1080p, 2.35:1 ratio, MPEG-4 high-def transfer delineates its subject matter much better than the old DVD ever did, with strong contrasts and deep black levels.

So how does the "Gladiator" Blu-ray look in terms of DNR? Mostly, not bad. At times the picture is crystal clear with terrific detail; other times it looks faded and washed out, depending on the extent of director Scott's intentions to make a dull, dreary-looking Rome and Romans, and on the extent of the filtering the video engineers used.

However, even the worst of the DNR and EE is never severe enough to call the transfer a disaster.

If the engineers had produced as perfect a transfer as they could,
I probably still would not have given the PQ more than an 8/10 or a 9/10 tops. Take away a point each for the moderate amount of DNR and edge enhancement in this transfer, and you get the 7/10 rating you see below. Not awful, not a complete failure, but not particularly great, either, for a supposedly top-of-the-line product.

celerontje

Er is nog iets anders raars uit het beeld verdwenen:
Bij dat shot waar ''Germamia'' in beeld staat, dus waarbij wat soldaten te paard door het beeld draven, is door die vuilverwijder-software bij een soldaat er een HAP UIT Z'N SPEER genomen! :o

En waarschijnlijk zijn er nog wel meer shots waarbij dit het geval is, maar bij de pijlenscene valt het 't meest op.

Of het je nou daadwerkelijk opvalt of niet, nog steeds maakt dit duidelijk dat een aantal onzorgvuldig te werk zijn gegaan.
If you want to see The Dark Knight really ''dark'', then simply power-off your projector! ;)

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make an HT addict of you!

Starred

Quote from: Nooff on September  4, 2009, 18:46:59
Tuurlijk, ik ben het met je eens dat er een betere transfer voor handen ligt, daar is geen excuus voor te bedenken. Maar juist omdat mensen gaan lopen klagen om een paar luttele seconden filmmateriaal en een zelfs jpg gecomprimeerde plaatjes, of zelfs complete rips die TOTAAL NIET de bitrate halen van een blu-ray (en dat zijn nou juist de fijne details die verloren gaan) kan het beeld slechter overkomen dan het in werkelijkheid is. Als je op blu-ray.com kijkt bij de gebruikersreviews dan zijn er ook genoeg mensen die zeggen dat alles nogal overdreven wordt. Je moet niet vergeten dat mensen net schapen zijn, als er één over de dam is dan volgen er meer. Kijk als we dan gaan zeuren over die vuurpijlen, dan kunnen we ook nog wel over alle fouten in de film gaan praten, want als ik iets ECHT storend vind, dan is het wel het zien van bijvoorbeeld een gastank (duidelijk in beeld) onder een van de chariots. Dat bederft een film nog veel meer in mijn beleving.

Tja, en heb je hem zelf al gezien?  ::)
Ik wel, en hij viel me tegen. Klaar.

bart_nl

Quote from: Nooff on September  4, 2009, 19:06:40
Het gaat juist om de review, daar wordt echt niet zo zwaar aan getild dan mensen soms denken.

Overigens hier nog wat quotes uit de dvdtown review:
op de dvdtown schaal van 6 tot 10 is een 7 tamelijk beroerd  >:D

Nooff

Quote from: Starred on September  4, 2009, 21:01:35
Tja, en heb je hem zelf al gezien?  ::)
ik wel

Gefeliciteerd!  ;)

Nooff

Highdefdigest review:

I hate to be a fence straddler, but the answer lies somewhere in between. While I can't pretend to be the ultimate authority on this issue – no one (except maybe Ridley Scott) can – my particular set of eyes found the transfer to possess many of the faults described above, but nowhere near to the extent some of the more vociferous posters have stated. Yes, there's edge enhancement. Yes, there's DNR. I noticed both, but neither destroyed my viewing experience. On the whole, I found 'Gladiator' to be a very worthy upgrade from the previous DVD editions and a fine addition to the Blu-ray catalogue.

Rumor has it the bulk of the film was struck from a 2000 HD master (approved by Scott) in which digital enhancements were made, while the extended scenes are taken from a 2005 HD master that reflects today's more natural transfer standards. As I watched the movie via seamless branching, I really couldn't distinguish between the two per se. Yet upon reexamination, I noticed that while the extended scenes do flaunt a slightly more realistic, film-like look, they're not head-and-shoulders above every sequence in the theatrical cut. In fact, many stretches of the theatrical version rival the extended scenes.

Much has been made about the scratch removal process defacing the image, especially with regard to arrows and fireballs that disappear and reappear in varying degrees of intensity from one frame to the next during the opening battle sequence. If you'd like to take the time to watch the film in slow-motion to find these instances, be my guest, but you won't see them at normal speed. (That doesn't excuse their existence, but it shouldn't keep anyone from purchasing this disc.) As far as DNR goes, it's there, but not employed so excessively that the actors look like wax figures moving through a Roman tableau at Madame Tussaud's. Facial features can look a bit smooth and at times lack the striking detail we expect from Blu-ray, but plenty of close-ups are razor sharp and absolutely stunning.

In its current state, 'Gladiator' is still highly watchable and a big improvement from upconverted DVD. Couple that with state-of-the-art audio and a massive supplemental package, and it's difficult not to endorse this release. 'Gladiator' on Blu-ray may not go to the head of the class, but it certainly makes the grade.

Het wordt nogal zwaar overdreven dus  ;)

AnubisNefer

Wat ze ook zeggen , ik koop hem gewoon op 1 oktober. Eerst kijken en dan beoordelen. Als het dan tegenvalt, tsja dan heb gebruik ik hem wel als onderzetter en heb ik toch een mooie steelcase erbij waar ik mijn gewone dvdversie in kan doen.

:D
Mea mihi conscientia pluris est quam omnium sermo

esre

Ik haal hem wel bij de Free en is het echt zo slecht dan ruil ik hem wel om voor Braveheart problem solved.

Gaeje

kijk dit stukje tekst vat goed samen wat ik vind/vond van deze discussie

"Expectations for a super-deluxe transfer rose to stratospheric heights, and then, like a bolt from the blue, came the screenshots-heard-'round-the-world, and enthusiasm plummeted. Several days before the disc's street date, videophiles showered isolated frames from the transfer across many internet forums (including ours), and decried the heavy use of edge enhancement and digital noise reduction, as well as excessive dirt and scratch removal filtering, that supposedly plagued the film. As a result, the 'Gladiator' controversy has become quite the Blu-ray cause célèbre, and the debate continues to rage. "

bart_nl

Quote from: Gaetan on September  5, 2009, 12:35:09
kijk dit stukje tekst vat goed samen wat ik vind/vond van deze discussie
je (en de reviewer) vergeet dan wel voor het gemak dat Paramount zelf de hype heeft gelanceerd door de "blu-ray sapphire series" introductie waarbij ze adverteren met "best pictures in the best picture". Wanneer daarna dan een blu-ray met matige video kwaliteit inclusief onnodige gebreken wordt verkocht is m.i. alle kritiek terecht. Paramount had beter wat minder kunnen adverteren en wat meer aandacht aan de transfer kunnen geven.
Op de US review sites staan ondertussen ook redelijk wat user reviews van mensen die de blu-ray gekocht hebben en die zijn over het algemeen erg negatief over de beeldkwaliteit. Wat de blu-ray redt is de film zelf maar dat heeft niet met de transfer te maken. 

williams

QuoteIk haal hem wel bij de Free en is het echt zo slecht dan ruil ik hem wel om voor Braveheart problem solved.

Naar aanleiding van dit topic was ik toch ook wel benieuwd naar de blu-ray van gladiator .
Ik heb dan ook aandachtig naar het beeld zitten kijken op mijn jvc 350 .
En ook ik moet tot de conclusie komen dat gladiator niet de blu-ray disc is geworden waar we met zijn allen op hebben zitten wachten.
Zeker het eerste gedeelte van de film is niet de sterkste kant en dan heb ik het niet over het verdwenen pijlen en speren ,want daar kan ik wel mee leven .
Ik doel meer op de donkere scene's in het begin .
Verderop in de film waarin meer scenes komen in de arena dan vind ik het beeld een heel stuk beter worden en zeker niet slecht ,maar ik krijg niet het gevoel dat ik heb bij bevoorbeeld batman .
Zelf vind ik het dan ook niet waard om deze disk te kopen daar ik de nog de superbit heb staan in de kast.
Wat wel een reden zou kunnen zijn om toch deze blu-ray te kopen ,is de geluidstrack deze is namelijk in een mooie dts master uitgave .

Verder zou ik toch ook niet hellemaal blind staren op de reviews van diversen site's en toch zelf kijken wat je er van vind.
Om even een vergelijking te maken, gladiator krijgt een matige beoordeling op diversen site's en terecht ,maar een braveheart krijgt een hele hoge waardering ,terwijl ik deze nou niet echt veel beter vond kwa beeld en zeker niet kwa geluid .

Dus gladiator zo maar omruilen voor braveheart zou ook wel eens tegenkunnen vallen .

williams
JVC NP-5   Marantz Cinema 40  ,B&W ct 7.5 /klipsch  atmos / REL ht1508
Stewart Studio Tech 130 G4  21/9 with masking  ,HTPC madVR  ,Apple TV4K
Dune HD solo 4k ,  Chord spm2400 ,Panasonic DMP-UB9000 ,Sony 55xe9305 ,Sonos playbar , Zidoo Zx9 , Pioneer CLD 925 , Panamorph DCR, Bluesound Node 2.

Gaeje

Quote from: williams on September  5, 2009, 18:59:26

Zelf vind ik het dan ook niet waard om deze disk te kopen daar ik de nog de superbit heb staan in de kast.

dat vind ik wel raar, het verschil met DVD moet toch sowieso gigantisch zijn?

celerontje

Quote from: Nooff on September  5, 2009, 11:08:56
Highdefdigest review:

Het wordt nogal zwaar overdreven dus  ;)
Het verschil tussen de theatrical en de extended scenes is behoorlijk groot, dat kan ik zelfs zien op 720p screenshots, zonder te weten of het een extended scene is of niet!
Het punt is ook: De ene reviewer op highdefdigest.com kijkt op een TV en andere projecteert weer, waarbij dat laatste veel kritischer is.
Als ik naar een 42'' scherm op 3,5 meter afstand zou kijken, dan zou ik het nog kunnen relativeren.
Echter, heb je een mooi HT met grote projectie zoals Williams, dan wordt je helemaal in het beeld gezogen en zie je elk detail en gebrek.

Ik heb zelf trouwens Blu-ray.com hoger in 't vaandel staan dan highdefdigest.com, maargoed, da's mijn mening! ;)
If you want to see The Dark Knight really ''dark'', then simply power-off your projector! ;)

Jimmy Conway

Hoe groot is jouw scherm dan Celerontje?

Nooff

Quote from: celerontje on September  6, 2009, 02:58:32
Het verschil tussen de theatrical en de extended scenes is behoorlijk groot, dat kan ik zelfs zien op 720p screenshots, zonder te weten of het een extended scene is of niet!
Het punt is ook: De ene reviewer op highdefdigest.com kijkt op een TV en andere projecteert weer, waarbij dat laatste veel kritischer is.
Als ik naar een 42'' scherm op 3,5 meter afstand zou kijken, dan zou ik het nog kunnen relativeren.
Echter, heb je een mooi HT met grote projectie zoals Williams, dan wordt je helemaal in het beeld gezogen en zie je elk detail en gebrek.

Ik heb zelf trouwens Blu-ray.com hoger in 't vaandel staan dan highdefdigest.com, maargoed, da's mijn mening! ;)

Ze krijgen anders op beide sites de zelfde score  ;)

Starred

Picture

You know what – this may well be the most superfluous review of a transfer that I've ever written. By now, almost all of you will be painfully aware of the problems this Blu-ray incarnation of Gladiator suffers. Forum frenzy had seemingly dictated that this transfer was a disaster on an epic scale even before most us had even clapped eyes on it. My own frustration at being way down the line to actually find out whether this was true or not inevitably led to my own expectations being woefully low. Having already got the original R1 and R2 editions, followed by the Superbit and the SD Extended Edition, the opportunity for a full-on, pixel-by-pixel comparison certainly offers itself, but there seems very little point, to be honest. Almost everything negative that you have heard about this transfer is actually true – which hurts to admit - but what has rarely been taken into account are the things that are surprisingly rewarding about it. Yep, believe it or not, there are some good point, too, which I will get to in due course.

Firstly, folks, this UK region-free release from Universal carries exactly the same transfer as the US edition from Paramount, so don't get your hopes up for any revelations.

Anyway, let's look at the established facts.

This 2.35:1 AVC MPEG-4 transfer has clearly been obtained by combining two earlier masters. The first, and predominant one, culled from the film's initial 2001 DVD debut, and the second hailing from the 2005 Extended Edition's release. What was deemed appropriate for the much lower resolution of standard DVD – the image artificially sharpened with edge enhancement – is something that often appals us when seen on a high-def picture. We don't need edge enhancement on a 1080p transfer, but the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of Gladiator's footage now carries it, whilst the extended elements, taken from a master that was created, no doubt, with one eye on an eventual hi-def release, have none. Plus, that other visual blight that poisons the eyes (and minds) of some viewers, yet leaves others amazingly untouched – yep, the dreaded smudge of DNR – is apparent upon every scene from the original theatrical cut, yet kept away from those extended scenes, which tend not to suffer any undue extra processing. The result of this cut 'n' paste transfer is an image that clearly alters from smooth and artificial to textured and natural throughout the movie. Clearly this is horribly unacceptable from a technical standpoint and totally puts this prestigious release in the shade, catapulting it from its intended top-tier ranking and leaving its blissfully unmolested brother-in-arms, Braveheart, waving dismissively down at it.

Those opening scenes in Germania, although the most notorious parts of the transfer and held up by the mob for ridicule and scorn on both sides of the Pond, however, have always looked ropey. That washed-out, frost-filtered appearance was never intended to produce swathes of detail. Its black levels were meant to be intense, as was its decoration of grim haziness. Mud, blood and shadow – it is a squalid image to be sure. However, it is the abject over-use of digital noise removal that has resulted in the loudest and most vociferous outcry. The "now-you-see-'em, now-you-don't" arrows that encounter the Bermuda Triangle whilst in mid-flight, the smeary trajectory of scratch removal leaving digital vapour trail are well-known causes for concern. But ... aha ... but, even knowing about the existence of these errant idiocies and reluctantly looking for (and finding) them, I didn't feel that they hampered the scene at all. In fact, in all honesty, I felt pretty stupid scrutinising such fast-moving frames for nano-second glimpses of digital black magic. Aye, it should never have happened, but I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of viewers aren't even going to notice it. Far more damaging, I would say, are the now-obvious CG elements, that look even more fake than they ever did before. Scott's insistence on "cooking" the distance travelled by the fireballs a little clearly blowing all physics out of the window, and the arrival of Commodus in Rome – which never looked all that convincing – now looks ridiculously artificial, both EE and DNR conspiring to rob the money-shots of any integrity.

The banding in the ochre swirl surrounding the titles is a disappointment, right from the get-go, you realise that something is wrong here. Bubbling away like one of Marvel's banding-plagued animated BD's, this is an immediate mistake that may be slight, but remains unforgivable and sets the tone for much of the disappointment that will follow. I could be wrong, but I thought I saw some more minimal banding taking place in the sky during one of Max's surreal landscape hallucinations, as well. Grain has not been entirely removed. Instead, it varies from scene to scene, though this very inconsistency can prove irritating. You will see it against the skies and during many of the more intense physical encounters, but it has a random quality that is very un-film-like. There is even a slight element of aliasing from time to time, though, on its own, this is barely noticeable and no major problem.

Maximus and Marcus Aurelius look startlingly processed during the early portion of the film, although I found that I quickly got used to this, and since a lot of other faces, later on, don't seem to suffer half as much, I was able to get by and, even, almost forget about it. That sound odd? Well, the thing is, the texture may have been altered (or stripped), but there is still a huge level of detail retained by the image. Yes, there is plentiful extra material to be found among the ranks of soldiery, and in the bigger, more crowded street scenes in Rome – something that is easily overlooked in all previous versions is the people climbing the stone steps in the far background, middle of the picture, as Proximo and his men enter the city – but the details found in the costumes, the sets, themselves, the rock and the sand, the jewellery etc, provide ample reasons why this transfer is not at all a complete loss. But, back to the unwanted processing – just look at the scene when Juba and Maximus sit in reflective conversation atop the walls of Proximo's desert compound. See how fine Juba looks in close-up, how texture-less Maximus looks, and then how the two of them and, indeed, the entire vista and set appear when viewed in a longer shot - awful. And yet, there are the little tiny hairs on Crowe's ears (yeah, I know, I know – how comprehensive do we need to get with this!) that define themselves even against the edge enhancement. Other scenes – Proximo emoting to Max about the glory of winning the crowd, Commodus reluctantly adhering to the mob and the comical scene of Hagen playfully choking – carry that fake "waxy" look of having been smoothed-over.

But, oh yes, the edge enhancement. Sadly, this seems to surround almost everything, not just figures silhouetted against horizons, or the edges of heads, shoulders and buildings – but individual spears, swords, structures, wagons, arms and armour. Many of the bright sunlit scenes in the Colosseum, itself, look startling bad when seen in mid to long-distance shots – such as the surrounding of a victorious Maximus and his men by the Praetorian after seeing off the chariots, or brightening the lines around the pillars, the walls and the statuary at virtually all times. Now, I'm not viciously bothered by EE usually, as once I've noticed it, I tend to just to get on with it, but this really is a pretty bad example of excessive haloing that has only been accentuated by the higher resolution.

Turning our attention to the transfer's handling of colour results in an altogether different outcome. I would say that the BD looks significantly better in its presentation of the spectrum. The pennants and flags of the Felix Legions now offer up some much more apparent purples and gold. Indeed, the purple of the Praetorians is also beneficially enhanced throughout. Scenes in the tents of the army encampment and the chambers of Commodus' palace have more intricate variance in colours. The earthy squalor of Germania is still accurately drab, overcast and miserable, the eerie sterile blue filtering of Scott's palette here remaining as cold as it always was. Yet the fires of the battle and the flickering lanterns still burn warmly. Once the darkness of the film's earlier act has subsided, the hot colours of Morocco and Rome (well, Malta) are beautiful in comparison. Flesh-tones have a lot of variance, although all tend to veer towards the hotter, more blushing end of the scale. Eyes reveal their colours keenly and finite contrasts in embroidery, tapestries and murals are well depicted. Blood is thick and dark, sand has some degree of variance and the tones and lustre of hard steel – whether pitted and worn or spangling and new – runs the gamut of shades and gleaming hues. Variety of colour in the Colosseum crowd is also well delineated and picked-out amongst the throng. The vivid red of the drapes, the paint and the blood-smeared on the ox before the chain-fight is also nicely saturated, as are the rose-petals (I mean poppies) showering the arena for the final duel. In fact, I have no problem whatsoever with the colour reproduction this transfer offers. Nor its very strong and consistent black levels and assured shadow delineation. Contrast, too, is typically put through its paces in a Ridley Scott film, but I would say comes up trumps here.

I must apologise if this write-up seems slightly schizophrenic, denouncing one minute, praising the next. But I can't recall encountering a transfer that provides such rich pickings, from one extreme to the other, that have to be examined. The image swings from mess to really quite appealing depending upon what element you are looking at. And, no matter how unsavoury the effects of the DNR, detail on this image is greater than on any previous home video release. This just isn't up for question. Even amidst the visually unholy squall of the Germania battle, we can see the advancing Roman lines with much more clarity – the image, during some shots, noticeably brighter than before – and individual faces, isolated pockets of skirmishing, foliage, armour and wounds are more readily apparent. Curiously, one shot during the melee that always looked quite glaringly speeded-up – a couple of Roman soldiers running from right to left – now looks evenly timed. It is brief, but I clocked that as an improvement. And there are many more little gems that crop up from time to time – even things that I, who have probably watched this film more times than anybody else, have never noticed before ... a helmet sitting on a ledge or accidentally knocked askew on an extra's head, someone blundering into pots and urns, and all manner of activities in the crowd scenes. This release has already become historic for all the wrong reasons, but can you honestly expect to get another one any time soon? If you can wait it out and, believe me, I know how hard this wait, and its eventual disappointment have been, then I wouldn't dream of persuading you to do otherwise. But this edition of Gladiator, as stupidly flawed as it is, is still appreciably better looking than the SD editions that have come before it. It all depends on whether you can interpret any of this as being enough to warrant forking out for it.

With my review copy going astray, I didn't mind buying this edition at all. And nor would I contemplate taking it back and complaining about it. Personally, as aggrieved by this transfer as I am, I can live with it and will still enjoy seeing it splashed across the big screen in more detail than I've ever seen it exhibit before on home video.

Perhaps fittingly, the UK release, whether you opt for the steel-book or the regular version, features cover imagery that is embossed and raised from the background – almost as though it has been sharpened with EE and glossed with DNR.

Picture score : 6

http://www.avforums.com/movies/index.php?showmediareview=9855

Kjelt

Quote from: Starred on September  9, 2009, 16:09:39
but can you honestly expect to get another one any time soon? If you can wait it out and, believe me, I know how hard this wait, and its eventual disappointment have been, then I wouldn't dream of persuading you to do otherwise.
Ach met de "gratis" HD versie kan ik het wel uitzingen tot er een goede BD release komt  :devil:

LOTS

^^^^

en wanneer moet die komen dan? Voorlopig toch niet iig, mag ik hopen.

Heb er gisteren naar gekeken, en is me eigenlijk alleen maar meegevallen. Een flinke verbetering tov de standaard dvd, en daar gaat het toch om. En supergeluid.
24 euro voor een steelcase BD, met veel extra's en bijna 3 uur HD kijkgenot vind ik reuze meevallen.

Die andere schitterende film/BRD van Scott, "Kingdom of Heaven" heeft naar mijn mening meer problematischer scenes dan deze Gladiator.

Geen spijt van.

LOTS: Lord Of The Strings

ksi

Heb de hele thread niet gevolgd en wou hem eigenlijk ook niet helemaal doorspitten, maar is de conclusie nou kopen of niet kopen voor deze bd? Of is dat nou het hele punt zeg maar ..

squeek

Quote from: ksi on September 30, 2009, 15:44:03
Heb de hele thread niet gevolgd en wou hem eigenlijk ook niet helemaal doorspitten, maar is de conclusie nou kopen of niet kopen voor deze bd? Of is dat nou het hele punt zeg maar ..

ik denk niet dat er een punt is in dit topic. vond je het een goeie film, dan koop je hem toch, ik ga em vanavond zeker nog halen!
Onkyo TX-RZ50| Panasonic DP-UB424 | Epson tw9200 | Projecta | PS5 | Monitor audio Silver 7G 500 fronts, 100 surrounds,  AMS atmos | SVS pc13 Ultra |

celerontje

Hij is al 3 weken met NL subs in het UK verkrijgbaar, dus je bent lekker laat! ;)

Robbert54

Quote from: celerontje on October  1, 2009, 12:37:11
Hij is al 3 weken met NL subs in het UK verkrijgbaar, dus je bent lekker laat! ;)
hij is zelfs al 3 weken in nederland te koop
|Pioneer KURO LX|Marantz NR1605||Hepta Exception|Hepta Ace Gold|W&M Black Magic|W&M Tornado/Black&Gold|W&M hdmi|PS4|Apple TV|

Woonkamer HT
Stereo