De Schumann-Resonantie....

Started by Shorty, July 16, 2008, 13:40:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Shorty

Stereo Times bespreekt een kastje (de Acoustic Revive RR-77, $425) dat - als ik het goed begrijp - elektromagnetische straling produceert op dezelfde frequentie als die van de aarde: 7,8 Hz.

QuoteWith respect to a wide range of recordings from grand to intimate, the RR-77 does rather wonderful things to my audio system's stereo image. Dimensionality and texture improve. A well-produced recording becomes more lifelike and therefore more engaging – a whole lot more engaging in fact. When I turn the unit off (as often as not to convince myself I'm not imagining things), the sound, still excellent by any measure, becomes less convincing. To put that another way, I'm more aware of listening to a recording. It's as if the experience has become a tad more abstract. With the unit on, an illusion of "thereness" dominates. Canned music achieves a more lifelike presence.

A better sense of "air" likewise strengthens one's impressions that the music occurs in three-dimensional spaciousness. (I listen mostly to classical and some jazz.) Normally, when I report on an improvement, I mention resolution and transparency. Differences in resolution seem not to apply here, but transparency, yes, if by that one means a better perception of air, space, harmonic rightness, and dimensionality. (On looking again at this sentence, I also appear to be describing resolution. "A rose by any other name....")

In terms of comparison, with the RR-77 off, the image recedes and flattens somewhat. With the RR-77 on, the image moves forward, broadens and, as mentioned, takes on a more three-dimensional character. Of the Acoustic Revive components I've been using, the RR-77 impresses me, at least for the present, as making the greatest contribution to better sound.

And of course it's staying here.

Even gegoogled op "Schumann-resonantie", en je komt meteen in een wondere wereld van oeverloos gewauwel over aardstralen, waterlijnen, nulpuntenergie en wichelroedelopers...  :-[ Kortom: úren leesplezier!  >:D

Waarom je met het verhogen van die straling de weergavekwaliteit zou verhogen....?  ;D

VrGr,

Bart J. 

marconist

Quote from: Shorty on July 16, 2008, 13:40:52
Stereo Times bespreekt een kastje (de Acoustic Revive RR-77, $425) dat - als ik het goed begrijp - elektromagnetische straling produceert op dezelfde frequentie als die van de aarde: 7,8 Hz.

Even gegoogled op "Schumann-resonantie", en je komt meteen in een wondere wereld van oeverloos gewauwel over aardstralen, waterlijnen, nulpuntenergie en wichelroedelopers...  :-[ Kortom: úren leesplezier!  >:D

Waarom je met het verhogen van die straling de weergavekwaliteit zou verhogen....?  ;D

VrGr,

Bart J. 

Tsja, wellicht omdat de fabrikant ook wil meesurfen op een (financiële) "wave" ?   ;)

roland p

Geweldig!
QuoteEffects

For Audio equipments
By generating the Schumann Resonance, there is an effect that it neutralizes electromagnetic waves generated from an audio equipment and external harmful radio waves. So interference of electromagnetic waves and radio waves that exist among equipments is disappeared, it becomes possible to reproduce the music clearer, the S/N ratio is improved higher and the distortion is reduced.

For Listening room
Also, by generating the Schumann Resonance, there is an effect that it neutralizes harmful standing waves. And it has the feature of improving the viscosity of the air in the listening room. Therefore, you can reproduce the excellent music, the sound is improved clearly audible, and the depth of the sound image is increased dramatically.

For Listener
It is established medically that generating the Schumann resonance activates the cellular immunity. And it is said that the Schumann resonance produces the good relaxation effects, and the attentiveness is raised greatly. So you can hear the details of the sounds that could not be heard before.

Use

RR-77 is never contacted with devices
When you connect the RR-77 to the wall receptacle with the AC adapter attached for it, you set the RR-77 at the place which height is over than 1m50cm in your room.
If the height of the location of the RR-77 is less than 1m50cm, effects become less. So you must make sure of the height of the setting position of the RR-77. 
http://www.acoustic-revive.com/english/rr77/rr77_01.html

;D
JVC DLA-HD350 - Tag Mclaren AV32R DP 100x5r - Polkaudio®

Shorty

Onbetaalbaar!  :o  ;D

VrGr,

Bart J.

Shorty

Op Wetenschapsforum.nl kwam ik bij de Schumann-resonantie in een discussie waarin binnen 1 pagina zelfs Atlantis kwam bovendrijven!  ;D Deze is ook heel fraai:

QuoteToch nog even terugkomen op die veldgenerator in ruimteschepen. Ik heb nog nooit een modern ruimteschip van binnen gezien, dus kan ik het niet uit eigen ervaring bevestigen, maar ik volgde in Oostenrijk een aantal opleidingen in de toepassing van elektromagnetische therapietechnieken en daar werd dit wel steeds aangehaald. Later ontmoette ik een Belgisch Dr. en Ingenieur die voor de NASA heeft gewerkt en die heeft meegewerkt aan de ombouw van een magneetveldtherapiesysteem om in een ruimtecapsule in te bouwen. Via hem verkocht ik een dergelijk systeem aan de NASA. Ook hij bevestigde dat zulke systemen in ruimteschepen worden ingebouwd. Als dit allemaal niet zou kloppen dan ben ik erg ontgoocheld in de betrouwbaarheid van mensen die zulke dingen verkondigen. Zelf probeer ik ten allen tijde ter goeder trouw te zijn. Naar de toekomst toe zal ik nog voorzichtiger zijn in mijn uitspraken.
Ondertussen echter heb ik 5 jaar ervaring opgedaan in het behandelen van een verscheidenheid aan aandoeningen met elektromagnetische pulserende velden en de resultaten zijn op zijn zwakst gezegd verbluffend. Vooral de enorme diversiteit aan mogelijkheden is belangwekkend.

Lijkt me een leuke sketch voor de Vliegende Panters, of zo... ("Hallo, ik ben van de Nasa. Mag ik van u een omgebouwd magneetveldtherapiesysteem? 't Is voor in onze SpaceShuttle."
"Maar natuurlijk. Heeft u een momentje?" Enzovoorts)
En dan verbaasd zijn dat achteraf blijkt dat z'n broodrooster níet in de Shuttle zit. Mwoehaha!  ;D

VrGr,

Bart J.

Apache4u

Toen ik dit topic zag dacht ik dat Dan Brown een nieuw boek had uitgebracht ofzo.. "De Schumann Resonantie",
maar dit is ook wel vermakelijk  ;D