Alien Box

Started by J.A.F._Doorhof, April 21, 2003, 15:24:18

Previous topic - Next topic

J.A.F._Doorhof

Alien

From the main menu highlight "Extra Features" and then press the left arrow key to highlight the left window. Press "Enter" and you will see the production credits for this DVD. Now highlight "Scene Selections" from the main menu and press the right arrow key to highlight the other window. If you press "Enter" now, you will see the flight plans of the Nostromo and extensive crew information.

During the film select audio track 6 and hear the original dialogue recorded for the film. See chapter 13 at about 7 min to see the most dramatic changes from the theatrical release.

Finally, go to the "Extra Features" submenu and arrow down until you highlight the acid puddle at the bottom of the screen. If you press "Enter" now you will be able to see Kane's transmission of the alien's lifecycle.

Aliens

From the main menu go to the "Extra Features" submenu and there arrow all the way down until the vital-signs monitor at the bottom of the screen is highlighted. Press "Enter" now and you will see the production credits for this DVD. Not really hidden, but unadvertised, this disc also contains trailers to all 4 Alien movies in the "Extra Features" section.

Go to the "Special Features" menu and there select the "Making Of" documentary. After the documentary is over, a second "Alien 3" Trailer starts that includes scenes that are not even in the final cut of the film

Alien 3

Go to the "Special Features" menu and there select the "Making Of" documentary. After the documentary is over, a second "Alien 3" Trailer starts that includes scenes that are not even in the final cut of the film.

Alien Resurrection

From the disc's main menu go to the 'Extra Features' section where you will find an entry called 'Trailers'.

MvrGr.
Frank
www.hometheater.nl   /   ISF & HAA certified
Custom installer

Volledige ISF calibraties inclusief HDR en 4K.

"Omdat je je iets niet kan voorstellen betekent dat niet dat het niet kan gebeuren"

MdB

Is deze info wel juist of heb ik de verkeerde box te pakken?

Kan namelijk alleen bij Alien iets vinden. Voor de andere DVD's werkt het niet.
Beter duur dan niet te koop.

Grindtegel

Op www.thedigitalbits.com is de eerste recensie te lezen, die er niet om liegt.

Dat gaat weer geld kosten.
Marantz | Bryston | Monitor Audio | Velodyne | JVC | Oppo | HDI Dune   ---   Mytek | Violectric | Fostex | Roon

nixjuh1988

In Alien versus predator zit ook nog een kleine easter-egg, om hier nu een heel topic voor te openen vond ik een beetje onzin, dus dacht dat het hier wel in paste ;)
In het begin van de film zie je opgravingen waarbij een pepsi-dopje gevonden wordt , en daarbij viel het me op dat een van de mannen op de achtergrond een petje opheeft van Grimbergen.
Wat een belgisch biermerk is, vraag ik me toch af hoe zo'n petje in columbia (??) komt ;)
mijn HD collectie Uitbreiding gezocht: klik

Nahpets

I love everybody!
Some I love to be around,
some I love to avoid,
and all others I would love to punch in the face.