Foei, Anchor bay !!!

Started by J.A.F._Doorhof, September 30, 2002, 15:06:31

Previous topic - Next topic

J.A.F._Doorhof

van www.hometheaterforum.com

QuoteI was under the impression that the extras "Fanalysis" and "Discovering Evil Dead" were exclusive to the Anchor Bay Book of the Dead Limited Edition and were not included on the Anchor Bay 20th Anniversary Standard Edition.

However, I have heard through the grapevine that the standard version were authored with those features included. There are no menu items allowing you to select they nor easter egg keystrokes that will take you to them but if you select TITLE 15 - this will play the Fanalysis documentary (all 26 minutes of it) and if you select TITLE 20 - this is the entire 13-minute clip Discovering Evil Dead.

I don't have a copy of the standard edition, so I cannot confirm this-- so I thought I would post here and ask if anyone can verify that the cheaper Standard edition also includes these [hidden] features. I would like to add this [very cool] info to Greg Yurkovic's Evil Dead FAQ in the FAQ AND PRIMER if I can get a few confirmations from owners of the standard edition...

Anyone?

-Vince

Mischien intressant om met meer van dit soort DVD's te testen ?

MvrGr.
Frank
www.hometheater.nl   /   ISF & HAA certified
Custom installer

Volledige ISF calibraties inclusief HDR en 4K.

"Omdat je je iets niet kan voorstellen betekent dat niet dat het niet kan gebeuren"