My Wife Is An Actress

Started by J.A.F._Doorhof, September 28, 2002, 10:13:41

Previous topic - Next topic

J.A.F._Doorhof

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Official Selection - Toronto Film Festival Official Selection - MOMA New Directors/ New Films

"An enjoyable romantic comedy.A terrifically deft picture" - Elvis Mitchell, The New York Times

"A charming French comedy! feisty and self Aware!" - Lisa Schwarzbaum, Entertainment Weekly

Charlotte Gainsbourg, Yvan Attal, and Terrance Stamp Star In My Wife Is An Actress (Ma Femme Est Une Actrice)

This Stunning French Comedy From Sony Pictures Classics Is Set to Debut on DVD and VHS December 10

Culver City, Calif. (Sept. 27, 2002) - Famous French actors and real life couple Yvan Attal (The Criminal, Love, Etc., Amoureuse) and Charlotte Gainsbourg (The Little Thief, Jane Eyre, The Cement Garden), star with Terrance Stamp (Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace, Full Frontal) in My Wife Is An Actress. The film, which the Los Angeles Times calls, "A zestful romantic comedy," will debut in stores on DVD and VHS December 10.

Successful sportswriter Yvan and popular film star Charlotte enjoy a glamorous, sophisticated lifestyle in Paris. But when Charlotte relocates to London to star in a sexy movie opposite legendary ladies' man John (Stamp), Yvan panics and travels back and forth from Paris to London to check on his wife. Even he can't prevent Charlotte from shooting a very intimate scene with her new leading man. Is Charlotte about to have an affaire, or is she just acting?

My Wife Is An Actress DVD Special Features
Director's Commentary Making-of Featurette Deleted Scenes Theatrical Trailers Digitally Mastered Audio & Anamorphic Video Widescreen Presentation Audio: French Subtitles: English Interactive Menus Scene Selections

www.hometheater.nl   /   ISF & HAA certified
Custom installer

Volledige ISF calibraties inclusief HDR en 4K.

"Omdat je je iets niet kan voorstellen betekent dat niet dat het niet kan gebeuren"