My Girl 2

Started by J.A.F._Doorhof, September 27, 2002, 09:51:40

Previous topic - Next topic

J.A.F._Doorhof

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Dan Aykroyd, Jamie Lee Curtis, Austin O'Brien and Anna Chlumsky Star in My Girl 2 There's being a Kid. There's being an Adult. And then there's That Year in Between.

The Offbeat Sultenfuss Family Return in This Enchanting Coming-of-Age Sequel Debuting on DVD 12/03/02

Culver City, Calif. (Sept. 25, 2002) - On December 3, the offbeat Sultenfuss family - Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters, Sneakers), Jamie Lee Curtis (True Lies, Forever Young), and Anna Chlumsky (My Girl, The Mommy Market) - return in My Girl 2.

The year is 1974. Vada (Chlumsky) is now 13 years old, and living with her father (Aykroyd) and pregnant stepmother (Curtis). When one of her teachers gives an assignment to write about the life and achievements of someone she's never met, Vada chooses her late mother as the subject. Her research soon leads her to Los Angeles, where she stays with Uncle Phil (Richard Masur, My Girl), his likeable girlfriend (Christine Ebersol, Richie Rich), and her streetsmart son, Nick (Austin O'Brien, Last Action Hero).

Guided by Nick through the city of Los Angeles in search of clues to her mother's history, Vada makes some surprising discoveries about her roots and also about herself as she confronts the uncertainties of adolescence - first love, first kiss, and her place in a changing family.

My Girl 2 DVD FEATURES Digitally Mastered Audio & Video Remastered in High Definition Full Screen Presentation Audio: English, French, Portuguese Subtitles: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese Bonus Trailers Interactive Menus Scene Selection

www.hometheater.nl   /   ISF & HAA certified
Custom installer

Volledige ISF calibraties inclusief HDR en 4K.

"Omdat je je iets niet kan voorstellen betekent dat niet dat het niet kan gebeuren"