I Spy Returns

Started by J.A.F._Doorhof, August 9, 2002, 20:14:06

Previous topic - Next topic

J.A.F._Doorhof

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Bill Cosby and Robert Culp Are Back in Action in I Spy Returns Undercover Agents Robinson and Scott Make Their DVD Debut Oct. 8

Culver City, Calif. (July 31, 2002) - Twenty-six years may have passed, but for super-secret agents Kelly Robinson and Alexander Scott the world is just as hilariously dangerous as ever in I Spy Returns, which comes to DVD for the first time Oct. 8 from Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment. The 1994 reunion of two of the world's greatest spies comes about when their grown children become agents themselves. Robinson (Robert Culp of The Pelican Brief) is a senior government agent while Scott (Bill Cosby of TV's The Cosby Show) has retired from action. Yet they're both pressed into service, and find themselves in Vienna, as their now-grown children are assigned to protect Russian spies. The 1965-68 run of I Spy proved a groundbreaking TV phenomenon, earning three Emmy awards for its breakout star, Bill Cosby, and four nominations for Culp. Filmed on locations ranging from Hong Kong to Acapulco, the series attracted a large audience with its exotic locales, humorous action and underlying message of racial harmony. I Spy Returns offers fans of the series and lovers of espionage thrillers a chance to enjoy two masters at work, along with co-stars Salli Richardson (TV's Family Law) and George Newbern (Father of the Bride), who play their children. I Spy Returns: Also starring Nikolaus Paryla, Lynsey Baxter, Jonathan Hyde. Executive Producers Bill Cosby, Sheldon Leonard, David R. Ginsburg. Produced by Michael O. Gallant. Written by Michael Norrell. Directed by Jerry London.

I Spy Returns DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
Digitally Mastered Audio and Anamorphic Video
Remastered in High Definition
Full Screen Presentation
Audio: English
Subtitles: English, Spanish
Bonus Trailers
Interactive Menus
Scene Selections

www.hometheater.nl   /   ISF & HAA certified
Custom installer

Volledige ISF calibraties inclusief HDR en 4K.

"Omdat je je iets niet kan voorstellen betekent dat niet dat het niet kan gebeuren"