J.A.F._Doorhof

I Spy: Box Set #1
ID: ID3537PQDVD
$59.95
Not Rated UPC: 014381353723
1428 min.
1965-1968 Preorder: 9/10/2002
Image Street: 10/8/2002
TV Classics Full Frame - Color - English - Mono - No Region Code Bill Cosby, Robert Culp Robert Culp and Bill Cosby star as international espionage agents Kelly Robinson and Alexander Scott on highly dangerous missions in this ever-popular, award-winning series. Culp poses as a world-class playboy/tennis player, and Cosby goes undercover as his trainer. Together they travel the world, trading quips and fighting high-level crime with cool bravado and extraordinary savoir-faire. Combining humor with action/intrigue, I Spy was the first adventure TV series to be shot in exotic international locales, establishing a new standard for television dramas. Includes Volumes 1-7: A Cup Of Kindness, Dragon's Teeth, Tigers Of Heaven, Turkish Delight, Crusade To Limbo, Sparrowhawk, So Coldly Sweet. 7-Disc Box Set

I Spy: Box Set #2
ID: ID3538PQDVD
$59.95
Not Rated UPC: 014381353822
1428 min.
TV Classics Full Frame - Color - English - Mono - No Region Code Bill Cosby, Robert Culp Robert Culp and Bill Cosby star as international espionage agents Kelly Robinson and Alexander Scott on highly dangerous missions in this ever-popular, award-winning series. Culp poses as a world-class playboy/tennis player, and Cosby goes undercover as his trainer. Together they travel the world, trading quips and fighting high-level crime with cool bravado and extraordinary savoir-faire. Combining humor with action/intrigue, I Spy was the first adventure TV series to be shot in exotic international locales, establishing a new standard for television dramas. Includes Volumes 8-14: Bridge Of Spies, Sophia, Vendetta, Blackout, Little Boy Lost, The Medarra Block, Philotimo. 7-Disc Box Set

I Spy: Box Set #3
ID: ID3541PQDVD
$59.95
Not Rated UPC: 014381354126
1326 min.
TV Classics Full Frame - Color - English - Mono - No Region Code Bill Cosby, Robert Culp Robert Culp and Bill Cosby star as international espionage agents Kelly Robinson and Alexander Scott on highly dangerous missions in this ever-popular, award-winning series. Culp poses as a world-class playboy/tennis player, and Cosby goes undercover as his trainer. Together they travel the world, trading quips and fighting high-level crime with cool bravado and extraordinary savoir-faire. Combining humor with action/intrigue, I Spy was the first adventure TV series to be shot in exotic international locales, establishing a new standard for television dramas. Includes Volumes 15-21: The Lotus Eater, Tag, You're It, This Guy Smith, Pinwheel, Bet Me A Dollar, The Robert Culp Collection #1: So Long Patrick Henry, The Robert Culp Collection #2: The War Lord. 7-Disc Box Set; Audio Commentary by actor/writer Robert Culp on So Long Patrick Henry and The War Lord

www.hometheater.nl   /   ISF & HAA certified
Custom installer

Volledige ISF calibraties inclusief HDR en 4K.

"Omdat je je iets niet kan voorstellen betekent dat niet dat het niet kan gebeuren"