Metrum Ambre I2S uitvoering

Started by naish123, December 12, 2022, 09:30:06

Previous topic - Next topic

naish123

Zeer mooie Metrum Ambre streamer I2S editie in de kleur zwart met Roon software maar draait ook met Volumio.
Werkt echt probleemloos en zeer stabiel. In mint conditie.
Uitgangen: coax, optisch, aes en I2S.

Compleet met doos en kabels.

Prijs: € 550,—

Gr. Patrick

30 VA toroidal transformer, 110/115V AC 220/230V AC 60/50Hz

Dimensions 240 x 190 x 60 mm, Weight 2.5KG

LAN (local area network) input: Connect an UTP cable with your local network. The Ambre is made from factory as a Roon end point, contact customer service if you'd like another streaming service installed by us.

Coaxial Output: A 75 Ohm coaxial cable should be used to connect the Ambre to other digital audio equipment like a DAC for instance. The coaxial output has a galvanic isolation and can handle a maximum sample rate of 192 kHz.
AES/EBU digital output: When using the AES/EBU digital output a 110 Ohms XLR cable should be used to connect the Ambre to other digital audio equipment. The AES/EBU interface has a galvanic isolation and can handle a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz.

Optical output: A standard Toslink cable can be used to connect the Ambre to other digital audio equipment. The max sampling rate of the Toslink interface is limited to 96kHz.

I2S output: The I2S connection is the best way to connect digital audio equipment over short distances without interference. However still I2S is no international standard in terms of ruggedizing the format or the connectors used. The I2S standard is optimized as an interconnection between Metrum Acoustics products but will work in most cases in conjunction with other gear. If your Metrum Acoustics DAC has the I2S option installed you can use a simple UTP cable to connect both devices!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

naish123

naish123

Quote from: naish123 on December 12, 2022, 09:30:06
Zeer mooie Metrum Ambre streamer I2S editie in de kleur zwart met Roon software maar draait ook met Volumio.
Werkt echt probleemloos en zeer stabiel. In mint conditie.
Uitgangen: coax, optisch, aes en I2S.

Compleet met doos en kabels.

Prijs: € 550,—

Gr. Patrick

30 VA toroidal transformer, 110/115V AC 220/230V AC 60/50Hz

Dimensions 240 x 190 x 60 mm, Weight 2.5KG

LAN (local area network) input: Connect an UTP cable with your local network. The Ambre is made from factory as a Roon end point, contact customer service if you'd like another streaming service installed by us.

Coaxial Output: A 75 Ohm coaxial cable should be used to connect the Ambre to other digital audio equipment like a DAC for instance. The coaxial output has a galvanic isolation and can handle a maximum sample rate of 192 kHz.
AES/EBU digital output: When using the AES/EBU digital output a 110 Ohms XLR cable should be used to connect the Ambre to other digital audio equipment. The AES/EBU interface has a galvanic isolation and can handle a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz.

Optical output: A standard Toslink cable can be used to connect the Ambre to other digital audio equipment. The max sampling rate of the Toslink interface is limited to 96kHz.

I2S output: The I2S connection is the best way to connect digital audio equipment over short distances without interference. However still I2S is no international standard in terms of ruggedizing the format or the connectors used. The I2S standard is optimized as an interconnection between Metrum Acoustics products but will work in most cases in conjunction with other gear. If your Metrum Acoustics DAC has the I2S option installed you can use a simple UTP cable to connect both devices!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

naish123