NAD M10 v 2 voor JBL L100

Started by henkt1, December 20, 2021, 20:01:28

Previous topic - Next topic

henkt1

Ik kan je hiermee niet helpen.

De M10v2 beviel op zich heel goed.  Maar toen kon ik het niet laten en probeerde ik een Accuphase voorversterker...

JBL-L100 - Accuphase C2000, DAC60, P5000 - Bluesound - Zidoo - Samsung - Qnap - Audioquest

BJF

Hulpvraag gedaan bij NAD BluOs support, antwoord hieronder:

NAD Electronics Players are intended to be products that are always ready for you. If the player is left idle for 15 minutes without playback, it automatically switches to a low-power standby to conserve energy – but the player remains responsive to BluOS Controller App commands and is available on the network. The status indicator will be solid white in this case.

However, if you are going on a vacation and the player will not be used for an extended period - you can enable the Vacation mode (available on generation 2 or later models only) by holding the Standby button at the back of the chassis for 20 seconds. This disables all network activity of the Player and is not discoverable on the network. The status indicator will be amber in this case.

Just a reminder BluOS Players do feature a Vacation Mode but are not designed to be turned on and off repeatedly - our recommendation is to leave these smart devices always on and always ready. They are designed to enter a power save mode after 15 minutes of idle consuming less than 3W as required by EU law which means in this mode, the status indicator will always be solid white.

Repeatedly putting them in Vacation Mode can take up to 5 minutes to fully boot and connect to your network. Repeatedly powering the devices on and off will age your PSU as well.

Hopefully, this helps, and please feel free to keep me posted if you require additional support. I will be more than happy to help!

Regards,
Junal V.
BluOS Support Crew Analyst
NAD M10 V2
Elac FS247

sschot

Sorry voor mijn late reactie, maar ik heb de indicator uit staan omdat ik hem hinderlijk vind, maar denk dat NAD keurig antwoord heeft gegeven
NAD M10 V2 | SA Bonn N8 + Studer900 LPSU | KEF R3 + Focal F900 | REL T5i | Supra MD06 EU/SP MKIII | Supra Lorad SPC | Atlas Hyper 3.5