Eric Abraham of Cinepro has died on April 19th 2002

Started by J.A.F._Doorhof, May 30, 2002, 17:56:40

Previous topic - Next topic

J.A.F._Doorhof

Just now received me the news of the passing of Eric Abraham of Cinepro. I'm a bit without words to this tragedy.

I met Eric on the Cedia 2002 in Indianapolis and I was not intressted in Cinepro, but the way Eric talked and moved made me feel I found a soul-mate with a passion for EXACT the same things I did. So we went home with a dealership of Cinepro.

I don't know why this news has reached us so late, but the shock is no less.

Eric also was a kind man who participated on our forum, and making time in his busy schedule for such a small Dutch forum, that's the passion I found in him and loved.

Let's hope the guys at Cinepro can continue his work, and launch the new DTC-10 as the product Eric loved.

Through this way and forum I would like to say, thank you to Eric for giving us such great products and support, he will be missed.

Frank Doorhof
ITC Home Theater.
www.hometheater.nl   /   ISF & HAA certified
Custom installer

Volledige ISF calibraties inclusief HDR en 4K.

"Omdat je je iets niet kan voorstellen betekent dat niet dat het niet kan gebeuren"

SiR-ROUND

garmtz

This is some pretty bizarre news. It's a great loss... :'(

Spacebass

Hopelijk gaan ze door in "de geest van"

Ik moet hun producten nog steeds beluisteren

SB

J.A.F._Doorhof

Ze gaan zeker door.
Als het goed is komt de DTC-10 nu voor eind July uit (de 20e), laten we hopen dat hij ook echt komt, ik spring uit elkaar van nieuwsgierigheid.

MvrGr.
Frank
Custom installer

"Omdat je je iets niet kan voorstellen betekent dat niet dat het niet kan gebeuren"

eduard

J.A.F._Doorhof

Nee,

De beslissing was een moeilijke maar ik heb toch gekozen om als alternatief de Meridian te gaan leveren.

Als de DTC-10 er is, zullen we hem zeker een testrun gunnen, en als midpriced unit opnemen.

MvrGr.
Frank
Custom installer

eduard