Lg oled 4k

Started by kroetie, July 17, 2015, 17:14:03

Previous topic - Next topic

RvD

Komt nog een mooi model van Sony:

ZD9!!! : Ultimate TV Experience (sic) FALD - reported to be approx 1000 zones and uses next gen X1 processing chip and backlight master drive - there wasn't a working example of this, only a chassis.

65" = £4-5K (tentative) (mid-end July approx)
Speakers: Quadral Aurum Titan 9 - Base Titan 9 - Phase 9 CM -
Ascendo Passive 6 Wedge 30 CM - MK Sound X15+ (2x)
Pre/amps: Trinnov Altitude/Amplitude 16
Bronnen: Oppo UDP-203 Final edition CineMike - Apple TV4K 2021 CM - Zappiti Reference CM - PS5 TV: LG OLED77G26LA  Streaming: Silent Angel Rhein Z1 V2 - CineMike Netwerkswitch - Roon Lifetime Diverse: 2 aparte stroomgroepen - Gigawatt PowerPrime DC - Furutech - Keces P8 CM - Audioquest Dragon 48 CM - Inakustik - M Way 3DW Ref XLR (9x) - CineMike netkabels (10x) DC Kabels (2x) - Artnovion - Sonitus

M

LG G2 83
Sony X800m2
Apple 4K 2022
JBL Bar 1300

RvD

Zover bekend wel op dit moment.
Bronnen: Oppo UDP-203 Final edition CineMike - Apple TV4K 2021 CM - Zappiti Reference CM - PS5 TV: LG OLED77G26LA  Streaming: Silent Angel Rhein Z1 V2 - CineMike Netwerkswitch - Roon Lifetime Diverse: 2 aparte stroomgroepen - Gigawatt PowerPrime DC - Furutech - Keces P8 CM - Audioquest Dragon 48 CM - Inakustik - M Way 3DW Ref XLR (9x) - CineMike netkabels (10x) DC Kabels (2x) - Artnovion - Sonitus

Zwart

Doe dat Sony-gedoe nou in een ander topic. Sony is zoooo vorige eeuw. Hier willen we LG!

M

Quote from: Zwart on February  6, 2016, 19:21:36
Doe dat Sony-gedoe nou in een ander topic. Sony is zoooo vorige eeuw. Hier willen we LG!
;D
LG G2 83
Sony X800m2
Apple 4K 2022
JBL Bar 1300

Cobraatje

Links de EF950V en rechts de G6

8mile

Quote from: RvD on February  6, 2016, 18:36:15
Komt nog een mooi model van Sony:

ZD9!!! : Ultimate TV Experience (sic) FALD - reported to be approx 1000 zones and uses next gen X1 processing chip and backlight master drive - there wasn't a working example of this, only a chassis.

65" = £4-5K (tentative) (mid-end July approx)
Er was een prototype van op de CES 2016. Dat betekent dat het verre van massa productie is (jaren...). Vaak hoor je ook nooit meer iets van zo'n prototype. Het model ZD9 bestaat dan ook helemaal niet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFis__LBqJA

RvD

QuoteWow, that would be awesome :) really good alternative to the LG 65E6. And, if the price should be correct, it costs nearly the same.

Anyone else heard of a ZD9 and can confirm the rumor? Or does anyone have further information on the TV?

QuoteWhat's to confirm? I was at the Sony UK product launch for independent dealers on Thursday. When I'm back to work on Tuesday, I'll take a look at the product page and see what further I can post about it.

Quote[/So it's a sure thing that a 65 inch ZD9 with around 1000 zones will retail in the second half of 2016? Sorry if I've got you wrong there. 4 to 5k would be very attractive. quote]

QuoteWouldn't say it's a sure thing. But the Sony bods seemed very confident it would be released. They gave each attendee a USB stick with a 100-ish page pdf file showing all the new models, and the ZD9 was in there. I'll see if I post that page on Tuesday.

[url][/https://www.avforums.com/threads/sony-uk-launch-sd85-xd85-xd93-and-xd94-4k-hdr-tvs.2009750/page-3url]

Een Sony dealer uit de UK heeft een Sony event bezocht en beweerd dit, voor hoe ver dit waar is weet ik verder ook niet maar genoeg mooie modellen om te volgen Sony XD93 of Z9 LG E6 of G6 of Panasonic DX900 serie die hebben mijn aandacht in 65 inch.

8mile

Quote from: RvD on February  7, 2016, 17:12:19
[url][/https://www.avforums.com/threads/sony-uk-launch-sd85-xd85-xd93-and-xd94-4k-hdr-tvs.2009750/page-3url]

Een Sony dealer uit de UK heeft een Sony event bezocht en beweerd dit, voor hoe ver dit waar is weet ik verder ook niet maar genoeg mooie modellen om te volgen Sony XD93 of Z9 LG E6 of G6 of Panasonic DX900 serie die hebben mijn aandacht in 65 inch.

Ik heb het al eerder gelezen..Die TV hebben ze in elkaar geknutseld, speciaal voor een consumer electronic show, om te laten zien dat LCd nog ruimte heeft voor verbetering qua beeldqualiteit. Als er al een product uit voort komt dan is het meestal jaren later want zo'n prototype is vaak toekomst gericht.

Cobraatje

Eerste indrukken van kalibrator David Mckenzie mbt de G6:

Hey everyone
It's honestly flattering to see how many people are waiting to hear my impressions of this. I've spent the day at VE checking it out.

I hope to be able to do a proper thorough review later, but I can summarize and say that the LG Signature OLED that's in the store is absolutely stunning. The uniformity problem is almost gone, the menus are snappier, so as a result it should be much less annoying to calibrate, and the input lag is less than last year. It's not perfect, but the problems, from what I've seen on this visit, are no longer at any significant level. The color accuracy (x+y vs luminance) is also excellent, which wasn't the case in previous generations. Unless something bad happens, this'll be the year I buy one.

The 20 point grayscale controls and white balance still aren't perfect; in the quick tests I did with them, we ended up with some odd luminance errors in images - so I zero'd those settings and achieved a very nice result just with 2-point (which should always be the goal anyway - keep it simple).

The last couple of generations of LG OLEDs have been much improved over the earlier units, which had a slew of problems (as anyone who's read my reviews will remember). From what I've seen today, from this non-mass-market unit, this is now the tipping point where I wouldn't have any real reservations left about highly recommending them.

One interesting thing: the OLED voltage compensation process, which was previously hidden in the service menu, is now accessible in the user menu. The user can choose to run it when the TV is in standby, for example overnight, so that for the next use, the uniformity will have improved - not that it was ever bad to begin with on this unit. Some of the earlier LG OLEDs had terrible low level uniformity which for me obscured any benefit the amazing zero MLL might have had. The process takes about an hour or a little more so is best run overnight. That seems like a longer time than it took on the previous units, which might be one reason why the uniformity is much improved. Supposedly there are also changes during production which also work towards that goal.

I hope that all of this translates into the mass market models. My gut feeling is that it will; in all the times I've seen early samples, they haven't differed from the products people buy by any great extent.

So, bottom line, today I'm a very, very happy guy. It's beautiful. The panel is so glossy and clean that it's almost like looking through a window (sorry for the cliché). I'll be checking out the retail version with great interest

Cobraatje

Lees net dat de input lag van 50ms naar 33.7ms is teruggebracht.

holco

O jee!! Nog steeds niet perfect ;)
<a href="http://www.htforum.nl/yabbse/index.php?topic=150715.0">My Showcase, click</a>
Auralic Aries G1 (hoer-wege PSU) / Audio-GD R8 (2021) DAC / Hattor The Big preamp / Purifi Audio 1ET400A (SPARKOS LABS SS3602 Dual) / Daudio C1 speakers met ASP / Rythmik F18 subwoofer / Duelund DCA12GA-DCA16GA bi-wire speakerkabel / CANARE L-2T2S XLR kabels / VDH Ultimate USB kabel / Power regenerator AG1500S / Supra LoRad Power cables.

Ubuntu

Quote from: Cobraatje on February 11, 2016, 08:57:14
Lees net dat de input lag van 50ms naar 33.7ms is teruggebracht.

Dat is meer dan goed. Dit jaar word het het jaar voor een oled.  :pompom:

Zwart

OMG! 16 ms minder. Dat wordt inruilen, Holco!

holco

Echt nie!!

Quote from: Zwart on February 11, 2016, 10:40:58
OMG! 16 ms minder. Dat wordt inruilen, Holco!
<a href="http://www.htforum.nl/yabbse/index.php?topic=150715.0">My Showcase, click</a>
Auralic Aries G1 (hoer-wege PSU) / Audio-GD R8 (2021) DAC / Hattor The Big preamp / Purifi Audio 1ET400A (SPARKOS LABS SS3602 Dual) / Daudio C1 speakers met ASP / Rythmik F18 subwoofer / Duelund DCA12GA-DCA16GA bi-wire speakerkabel / CANARE L-2T2S XLR kabels / VDH Ultimate USB kabel / Power regenerator AG1500S / Supra LoRad Power cables.

Cobraatje

Eerste beelden van de curved LG65C6V:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUs_CdgsQlI&;

Snutchz

Zou je dat 'curved' voortaan niet meer willen plaatsen.. grootste faal op consumenten tech sinds de 'Virtual Boy' als je het mij vraagt  ;)
oled - versterker - zeven speakertjes - woof - schoot pc - xbox series x - ps4 pro - ps5 - nintendo switch - nes/snes classic mini

Jurgen79

Quote from: Snutchz on February 16, 2016, 13:05:21
Zou je dat 'curved' voortaan niet meer willen plaatsen.. grootste faal op consumenten tech sinds de 'Virtual Boy' als je het mij vraagt  ;)

Haha is inderdaad vrij kansloos, maar heb er in de praktijk helemaal geen last van gelukkig. En verder is de beeldkwaliteit zo geweldig mooi dat ik het maar voor lief neem :D
Marantz SR7009 | Musical Fidelity A5.5 | Marantz SA7001KI | Marantz UD5005 | Marantz HD-DAC1 | Yamama WXC50 | SVS SB1000 | B&W 805D3 | B&W 685S2 | LG 65E8 OLED

siepie

Quote from: Snutchz on February 16, 2016, 13:05:21

Bij drank hebben ze daar ook een mooie naam voor; bocht ;D

denada

Quote from: Cobraatje on February 16, 2016, 11:24:45
Eerste beelden van de curved LG65C6V:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUs_CdgsQlI&

Staat ie in Italië al ergens gewoon in de winkel, of waar is dit gefilmd?

Cobraatje

Ik denk dat dit de roadshow is, die nu b.v. in Duitsland ook aan de gang is, waar aan de leveranciers e.d. de tv's worden getoond.
Zoals het nu lijkt komen de B en C niet eerder dan september naar NL.
Ik hoop dat dit vroeger wordt, maar gezien hoe laat de EF9500 in NL beschikbaar was, zou mij later dan september ook niet verbazen ::).

Ubuntu

Gelukkig ondersteunen ze hdr10 en DV. Las net dat het helemaal niet verplicht is om hdr10 als basislaag te gebruiken  :nopompom: Dus maar goed om even te wachten op tv's die ondersteuning hebben voor meerdere formaten.

Bron: http://www.avsforum.com/hdr-capable-displays/

M

LG G2 83
Sony X800m2
Apple 4K 2022
JBL Bar 1300

Snutchz

oled - versterker - zeven speakertjes - woof - schoot pc - xbox series x - ps4 pro - ps5 - nintendo switch - nes/snes classic mini