EPSON EXTERNE 3D EMITTER ELPIE01

Started by zivnew, December 18, 2012, 11:52:55

Previous topic - Next topic

zivnew

Does anyone have experience with the external 3D emitter of EPSON?

I have 2problems:

1) There is no LED indicator so how could I know if it's working ?
2) Even when NOT connected to the projector and in the setting menu I choose to use the EXTERNAL emitter, I still get 3D image on the screen, how is that possible?

Hope someone has experience with this product

bmateijsen

Hi,

The 3D Emitter sends out the signal for the 3D glasses to sync. So yes, you get a 3D image on the screen, even if you do not have the emitter connected.

Regards,

Bjorn

zivnew

Thanks for you help! But i still don't understand. If the emitter is NOT connected and on the menu of the projector I select to use the EXTERNAL 3D EMITTER, the emitter should not be able to sync with the glasses and I shouldn't see the image in 3Dright? But thats not the case, the glasses are still synced with the 3Dimageeven when the emitter is not connected.

bmateijsen

Quote from: zivnew on December 18, 2012, 12:09:50
Thanks for you help! But i still don't understand. If the emitter is NOT connected and on the menu of the projector I select to use the EXTERNAL 3D EMITTER, the emitter should not be able to sync with the glasses and I shouldn't see the image in 3Dright? But thats not the case, the glasses are still synced with the 3Dimageeven when the emitter is not connected.

My guess is that the internal emitter stays active as well.

Regards,

Bjorn

zivnew

Well, in that case i just bought a product that cant be tested, thats very funny,  they might as well sell u something thats broken and u wont be able to notice.

bmateijsen

Quote from: zivnew on December 18, 2012, 12:36:48
Well, in that case i just bought a product that cant be tested, thats very funny,  they might as well sell u something thats broken and u wont be able to notice.

That depends the way you look at it..., If you do not have enough coverage for all 3D glasses, buying an external emitter will give you more coverage.

zivnew

I understand, but there should be at least a LED indication to know that it's working, how could you know if it breaks?