High-end blog Mono & Stereo reviewt RU connected kabels

Started by RU connected, June 2, 2011, 11:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

RU connected

Why RU Connected?

RU Connected is a young company. Their slogan is "top quality without high-end prices". They managed to offer affordable prices due direct sales. So no second or third company in between. We can see this trend raising in all the fields of audio industry. So fair prices and quality products directly from manufacturer. Both sides happy; end of story :). Notice, that they send only directly through their website.

Lately not only music lovers and audiophiles, but also video enthusiasts are taking notion about quality of cables. There are still some overrated products from companies, that wants to squeeze your money, but we can still find more than enough fairly priced and well executed products from companies all over the world.

Usually cheap cables means poor quality. Even on the first encounter with RU Connected cables one feels like he was treated with much more that he paid for. It's not like this happens so often. Thumbs up for that.

Quality?
All the cables are manufactured professionally. No loose connectors, really fine finish and lot of gold plating. They feel sturdy and always in place while connected to the source. This goes also for HDMI. Black shield covering is on par with price range above it. They're made to last!   

Sound

I won't go into my elaborate state of mind. In this price range we want to know what happens to the music and signal flow. Does the cables under the scope are performing as they should and without any apparent distortion or anomalies. I can happily report, that RU Connected made their homework more than good. Cables are on par and step above competition in their price range. I wont compare them to the three zeros products, but I can honestly say, that they are affordable essentials for any music lover on the budget and those who spend their money wisely.   

Competition

There is a slight difference in the competitive range step above. You'll need to push your senses to extreme to notice the difference and you'll have to dig deeper in your pockets to get more. RU Connected are not pretentious or trying to be exotic. No smoke, no snake oil, just well designed with surprisingly aesthetics.

Conclusion

I challenge you to find more affordable solution for you digital-analogue audio/video needs. RU Connected set of cables are the Swiss knife for any audio/video enthusiast.

No run to their website and grab yours :).

www.ruconnected.nl

RU connected
Parklaan 20
Bussum, 1406KM
Tel.: 0641358598
Email: [email protected]

Matej Isak
Mono & Stereo, June 2011
All rights reserved

Bron: http://www.monoandstereo.com/2011/06/ru-connected-fine-audiovideo-affordable.html

AbZ

Why write pidgin English, als het net zo beroerd in het Nederlands kan?

Wazp

Quote from: AbZ on June  3, 2011, 00:03:39
Why write pidgin English, als het net zo beroerd in het Nederlands kan?

Omdat het een review van een Engelse site is  :withstupid:

AbZ

Quote from: Wazp on June  3, 2011, 00:15:39
Omdat het een review van een Engelse site is  :withstupid:
You're with whom?  ::)  Anyway nu je het zegt, het is idd een Sloveense site.

RU connected

Quote from: AbZ on June  3, 2011, 00:35:59
You're with whom?  ::)  Anyway nu je het zegt, het is idd een Sloveense site.
Het is inderdaad een Sloveense site met een internationaal publiek. Vandaar dat deze review en alle andere artikelen op die blog in het Engels zijn.

Etiennevh

Marantz   Ω   Oppo   Ω   Sonus Faber   Ω   Panasonic   Ω   Velodyne   Ω   NordOst   Ω   Inakustik   Ω   Philips Pronto

RU connected

Quote from: Etiennevh on June  3, 2011, 12:33:00
Mooie complimenten! :) Leuk verslag.
Ik ben er ook erg blij mee. Vooral ook omdat ze normaal gesproken alleen producten uit het echte 'high-end' segment bespreken, wisten we niet wat voor verslag we moesten verwachten.
Matej Isak had via een lezer goede verhalen over onze kabels gehoord en toen heeft hij met mij contact opgenomen.

mijkie

mooie recensie , gefeliciteerd , een product waar je trots op mag zijn dus

gr mijkie

ps. ook mijn interlink is een blijvertje
Focal Alpha 50 * Eversolo DMP-A6

RU connected

Quote from: mijkie on June  3, 2011, 16:34:59
mooie recensie , gefeliciteerd , een product waar je trots op mag zijn dus

gr mijkie

ps. ook mijn interlink is een blijvertje

Mooi dat hij bevalt, we zijn inderdaad erg blij met deze review.

Er is nu ook een Nederlandse vertaling van geplaatst op Quality Hifi: http://www.qualityhifi.nl/Juni_2011/RU_connected_uitstekende_en_betaalbare_HiFi_kabels_op_mono_&_stereo.html