Review Chord SPM 1200E

Started by garmtz, October 10, 2003, 07:49:23

Previous topic - Next topic

riwi

12V trigger is when you connect a mini-jack headphone style cable between your pre-amp and power-amp. The power amp just follows the power state of the pre-amp. The SPM 2400 has such a possibility. I just checkd the web/manual and the spm1200e does not seem to have the 12V trigger connection.

jp56

i think there is no problem to put off the unit as me ?

jp56

Somebody say me today it is not good to do like me , it is necessary to respect the temporisation because the alimentation can be broken .

jp56

It is better to have a little "cloc" on the button .

jp56

What do you think of that ?

riwi

Robbo stated that he switches the Chord off at the wall outlet with a switch.

I don't understand the sentence with the temporisation and the alimentation.

jp56

put the unit without à temporisation is dangerous for the alimentation .

riwi

Yes but the point was that temporisation and alimentation are not really english words that mean anything in this context.

jp56

Is it not à probleme to stay the SPM 1200 E always on ?

brtram

Quote from: jp56 on February 12, 2016, 14:57:38
Somebody say me today it is not good to do like me , it is necessary to respect the temporisation because the alimentation can be broken .

Why don't you get in contact with Chord, they are the only one that can help you.
Chord Electronics
Phone: +44 (0)1622 721444
Fax: +44 (0)1622 721555
Email: [email protected]

Or their France agent:
L'Execption Musicale
6bis rue de Lenglet
62920 Gonnehem
France
Phone: + 0321022925
Fax: 07.60.47.29.25 (mobile)
Email: [email protected]

Only posting here will not solve your problem and with waiting it will only get worse  :(

jp56

I have writen to Matthew of Chord yesteday .

jp56

Hello ,
i have write to MATHEW of CHORD and with L ' EXCEPTION MUSICALE i have command 2 electric switch .
Y have a friend very good in electronic to put them .

jp56

I have not received my electric switch , it is long !

jp56

Ihave just phone and Chord is overwhelmed

Staaled

Yoda, you really it is ? :alien:
"Inability to accept the mystic experience is more than an intellectual handicap. Lack of awareness of the basic unity of organism and environment is a serious and dangerous hallucination. For in a civilization equipped with immense technological power, the sense of alienation between man and nature leads to the use of technology in a hostile spirit – to the "conquest" of nature instead of intelligent co-operation with nature." (Alan Watts, Psychedelics and Religious Experience, 1968)

H&C Hifi

Waarom nemen we nog de moeite om hierop te reageren  ::)

jp56

I send my 2 SPM 1200 E to Chord for a great revision next week

jp56

The SPM 1200 E set off in England tomorrow :smile:

jp56

My 2 spm 1200 e are in England at Chord .

Harry HT

De mooiste
HT & DVD links verzameld

Quote about Being There (1979) "Yes. In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again."

jp56

i have recieved my 2 SPM 1200 E yesterday , i connect them today .

jp56

All is ok , there is some " clics" but i think all es been seen by Chord

Harry HT

De mooiste
HT & DVD links verzameld

Quote about Being There (1979) "Yes. In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again."

jp56

It is necessery to me to return my SPM 1200 E in England ( clics ) , i don't want to pay another time the transport 0