FilmQuotes

Started by Dirc, October 14, 2010, 09:16:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirc

Welke filmquote is bij jou blijven hangen / welke quote herinner jij je nog van een film?

Deze vind ik een van de beste quotes:
The Gladiator: "On My Command, Unleash Hell!!"

roland p

Bladerunner:"To bad she won't live, but then again, who does?"

Terminator2:"It's in your nature to destroy yourselves"
JVC DLA-HD350 - Tag Mclaren AV32R DP 100x5r - Polkaudio®

Zaagstra

"AK-47 - when you absolutely positively have to kill every mother in the room... accept no substitutes!"

"Blood! Death! Rumty tumty!"

Walter Zed
Mark & Daniel Sapphire LS, 2x Winsome Labs Mouse,Oppo BDP-105EU, Epson EH-TW7200, Nanotec #207 RCA i/c en Golden Strada #79 Special+SR l/s kabel, Elinex EL1000GW powerconditioner, ASI resonators/phase inverter, Akiko Audio Tuning Sticks, DSPeaker AntiMode 2.0

MaxxMark

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum gum.. And I'm all outta gum!"

Tis wel geen movie quote (game quote: "Duke Nukem 3d") maar zeker wel een classic ;)
Arcam AVR850  + Yamaha RX-V3800 - Martin Logan Fresco 7.1.4 - Velodyne DD15 - HDI Dune 3.0 Prime / Dune 4K Pro - JVC N7 - Screen Excellence 21:9 (320cm breed) - Mijn eerste HT -  Mijn tweede HT@mark_prins - www.markprins.com

Audiofiel

"Obviously you're not a golfer." The Big Lebowski (1998). (Sorry Arno)
Men heeft nooit gebrek aan slechte redenen om het goede na te laten, noch aan goede om het slechte te doen.

VlisChris

1)Did your parents have any kids that lived? 2)Sir Yes Sir! 1)Boy I bet they regret that. You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece. what's your name, scumbag? 2)Sir, Leonard Lawrence, Sir! 1)Lawerence? Lawerence of Arabia? 2)Sir, no, sir! 1) That name sounds like royalty. You royalty? 2) Sir, no, sir! 1)You suck dicks? 2)sir, no sir! 1)Bullshit, I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose! 2)Sir, no, sir! 1) I don't like the name Lawerence. Only F****** and sailors are called Lawerence! From now on your name's Private Pyle!
Gewoon, dat hele stuk is geniaal 8)
Arguing with a genius is difficult.
Arguing with an idiot is impossible.

celerontje

Monsters Inc:
QuoteSulley: Mike, this isn't Boo's door.
Mike: Boo? What's Boo?
Sulley: That's... what I decided to call her. Is there a problem?
Mike: Sulley, you're not supposed to name it. Once you name it, you start getting attached to it. Now put that thing back where it came from or so help me...
[Mike pauses, realizing that they suddenly have the attention of the entire scare floor]
Mike: Oh, hey. We're rehearsing a - a scene for the upcoming company play called uh, Put That Thing Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me. It's a musical.
[singing]
Mike: Put that thing back where it came from or so help me... so help me, so help me and cut. We're still working on it, it's a work in progress but, hey, we need ushers.
:clapping:
If you want to see The Dark Knight really ''dark'', then simply power-off your projector! ;)

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make an HT addict of you!

Jimmy Conway

Uit mijn favoriete aflevering (Pine Barrens) van the Sopranos,

Paulie:
"You're not gonna believe this. The guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator."

vtuinen

Roger Roger you've got clearance, Clerence
Equipment check my avatar

Denon Focal

"only steers and queers come from Texas private cowboy, and you don't much look like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down" Full Metal Jacket 1987

Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures, the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge, has marked the upward surge of mankind and greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the U.S.A.
Wallstreet
Denon AVR4810; Denon DBP-4010UD; Musical Fidelity M6 500i; Auralic Altair G1 met Roon op Intel NUC10i7FNH; Focal: Sopra 2, Sopra Center, SW800V, IC706V, IW706V; Chord Carnival Silvercreen; Chord CrimsonPlus; Panasonic TX-P65VT60; Dune D1; Audio Quest Cinnamon HDMI, W&M Tornado netkabels, Audio Quest Red River en Big Sur interlinks

Koen K

Quote from: Audiofiel on October 14, 2010, 15:39:41
"Obviously you're not a golfer." The Big Lebowski (1998). (Sorry Arno)

:worship:

En Napoleon Dynamite, van vergelijkbaar kaliber wat mij betreft:

"I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

"Oh yeah? Who's the only one here who knows secret Ninja moves from the government?"

"How was school?"
"The worst day of my life, what do you think?"

Roger Black

Ik ben niet zo van film quotes, maar deze van Barney uit How I met your mother vind ik wel erg grappig.

"The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years, 11 months old."

Martinus

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse. The Godfather 1

VlisChris

Dad, you were like a father to me.
Due date.
Arguing with a genius is difficult.
Arguing with an idiot is impossible.

Interficior

I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all outta bubblegum. 8)
Take it or lease it

Ronin79

Er zijn er zo veel die ik wel leuk vind, vele daarvan zijn uit Full Metal Jacket

You will not like me, but the more you hate me, the more you will learn.  ;)

of deze:

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.

en omdat ik het niet kan laten:

I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Alle 3 de Quotes zijn van Sgt. Hartman

Dirc

Ook uit Gladiator:

"I knew a man once who said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

"What we do in life echoes in eternity"

"If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and are already dead!"