LOTR inside information

Started by J.A.F._Doorhof, February 19, 2002, 10:28:48

Previous topic - Next topic

J.A.F._Doorhof

Gevonden op het net, schijnt informatie uit een booksigning session te zijn, leek me wel intressant voor de fans hier.

QuoteHey, everyone. "Moriarty" here. I was also at today's booksigning. In fact, I'm hidden quite craftily in that top photo. Peter dropped all sorts of news on those lucky enough to slip inside for the small Q&A (40 fans total) before Brentano's actually let in the bloodthirsty mob outside. For example:
THE TWO TOWERS trailer will be attached to FELLOWSHIP in mid-March, during the final weeks that the film is in theaters. It will be placed just after the last shot of Frodo and Sam and just before the credits. It's over three and a half minutes long.
FX teams are currently shooting miniatures, including Cirith Ungol, which Peter seemed quite pleased hadn't leaked online yet. "It's amazing," he promised.
Peter just finished cutting the new version of FELLOWSHIP that will be on DVD, which should be 30 minutes longer. There are new scenes with Aragorn and Boromir described by Peter as "high drama," and we will also see Galadriel give gifts to each member of the Fellowship. Expect more material about the relationship between elves and dwarves, too, as well as scenes we "don't know anything about yet."
Elijah Wood and Sean Astin will be returning to NZ in June to shoot new scenes that Fran Walsh has recently written involving Gollum, which is the material for THE TWO TOWERS currently being edited by Jackson. Andy Serkis is still shooting his motion capture material for the films.
RETURN OF THE KING starts with the reforging of Narsil in the foundry of Rivendell.
I'm sure there was more, and I'll do my best to think of it and update this story later this evening.

MvrGr.
Frank
www.hometheater.nl   /   ISF & HAA certified
Custom installer

Volledige ISF calibraties inclusief HDR en 4K.

"Omdat je je iets niet kan voorstellen betekent dat niet dat het niet kan gebeuren"

wolsinkpower

Uhm ik heb gehoord: in de bios over 1 a 2 maanden de 20 a 30 min langere versie op dvd 1 uur xtra

Greetz
Robert
Ash: Klaatu verrata n... Necktie... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!
Epson EH-TW5900][Sony KD-49X8308 ][ Sony STR-DG820S ][Antec Fusion Remote Zwart I3 530 HTPC][Jamo S 426 HC3 Surroundset ][KEF 104AB][Cambridge Audio A1 MK3 Special Edition][Thorens TD-165

Sum1

QuoteUhm ik heb gehoord: in de bios over 1 a 2 maanden de 20 a 30 min langere versie op dvd 1 uur xtra
Dat lijkt me onwaarschijnlijk, dat verschilt namenlijk met alle 'officiele' berichten. Maar ik geef toe het zou wel leuk zijn...

Ik vraag me af of de nieuwe versie met de trailer van TTT ook nog in de nederlandse bioscopen gaat draaien? Het gemiddelde nederlandse bioscooppubliek lijkt me eerlijk gezegd wat te nuchter om 2x naar dezelfde film te gaan. We zullen zien...