''the Dunes''

Gestart door LexiconLogan, juli 21, 2007, 13:57:02

« vorige - volgende »

LittleNinja

Een Renault 5 TL voor € 7.712?!?! Das een erg dikke dan...
"Je moeder is de dwaling van het inzicht."
"Intelligentie gaat om wat je niet weet en wat je doet met je gebrek aan kennis."
"If you think education is expensive, try unprotected sexual intercourse,"

LexiconLogan

Magico M2  - Dan D'Agostino Progression Integrated Amplifier + Phono stage + DAC - Transparent Audio Reference Speaker Cable

EdoE

Citaat van: LexiconLogan op mei 10, 2009, 12:43:53
Voor R:
Renault 5TL € 7.712
Citroen 2CV € 5.990
VW Golf VR6 € 27.497
VW Golf V6 4 motion € 35.040
Saab 9-5 Aero € 53.090
Audi A4 3.0 tdi € 59.130 (lease)
Porsche Cayenne Turbo € 145.879
AM V8 Vantage € 171.693

Ik mis een RR

LexiconLogan

die is van de zaak van de vrouw ;)
Magico M2  - Dan D'Agostino Progression Integrated Amplifier + Phono stage + DAC - Transparent Audio Reference Speaker Cable

EdoE

Zo heb je het hier nooit gepresenteerd, vriend

LexiconLogan

o jee, moeten de jaarverslagen gepubliceerd worden?

EdoE

Vanaf vandaag is duidelijkheid genoeg

LexiconLogan

mijn auto op andere zaak,thats all

LittleNinja

Hmmm... Dat iemand dat er ooit voor over heeft gehad verbaast mij dan zeer. ::)

Citaat van: LexiconLogan op mei 12, 2009, 10:13:47
http://www.autoweek.nl/carbase_data.php?id=40111&jaar=0&cache=no

Pas op met je beweringen he?! :P

Citaat van: EdoE op mei 12, 2009, 14:33:35
Zo heb je het hier nooit gepresenteerd, vriend
"Je moeder is de dwaling van het inzicht."
"Intelligentie gaat om wat je niet weet en wat je doet met je gebrek aan kennis."
"If you think education is expensive, try unprotected sexual intercourse,"

EdoE

Citaat van: LexiconLogan op mei 12, 2009, 14:38:57
mijn auto op andere zaak,thats all

In wiens onderneming zit dat schattige rode driewielertje?

LexiconLogan

LexiconLogan

Oei zou het kunnen, zou het klinken?

TheSpeedSkater

Gewoon kopen, je kunt het altijd weer verkopen...
Stereo: 2x Devialet Phantom Silver - Dialog

LexiconLogan

hahaha

Idee +1
Uitvoering -1000

@ schaatser >:D >:D

R

Zelfs het rack klopt!

LexiconLogan

ja, ken een mooiere...

EdoE

Op het Naim-forum is er een jaarlijkse award voor de opmerkelijkste vloerbedekking.

LexiconLogan

Citaat van: EdoE op mei 13, 2009, 22:35:31
Op het Naim-forum is er een jaarlijkse award voor de opmerkelijkste vloerbedekking.

Heeft Garmt al gewonnen?

EdoE

Citaat van: LexiconLogan op mei 13, 2009, 22:36:12
Heeft Garmt al gewonnen?

Dealers zijn uiteraard uitgesloten van deelname

Robbert54

|Pioneer KURO LX|Marantz NR1605||Hepta Exception|Hepta Ace Gold|W&M Black Magic|W&M Tornado/Black&Gold|W&M hdmi|PS4|Apple TV|

Woonkamer HT
Stereo

molle

Kan niet klinken. Speakers staan niet eens gelijk ::)
STEREO: Mcintosh C2300 - VDH Array M-1 Monoblokken - Tannoy Prestige Stirling GR - Auralic Altair G1 - Thorens TD 126MKIII + Nagaoka MP500 - Cisco Meraki Switch(Yeti) - NUC Roon Rock - Sennheiser HD 650 - Essential Audio Tools Powercords - Audioquest - Grimm Audio SQM XLR - Duelund Dual DCA12GA - Yeti Acoustics Meraki Switch -  Yeti Acoustics netfilter - Yeti Acoustics The Wizard XLR - Yeti Acoustics LAN Reference - Solidsteel HJ-4

blue-eyes

Daarnaast weet ik van Martin_M dat de Wilson behoorlijk kritisch is kwa plaatsing. Naar wat ik heb onthouden van zijn verhaal staan deze speakers veel, veeeeeeel te dicht bij de muur. Anderhalve meter vrije ruimte achter deze speakers!
Speakers: WB Vector, WB Vertex, WB Fulcrum 650, Velodyne DD15, Atmos: Revel W783; App.: Arcam AV41, EV: 3 * Arcam P429, Bron: Apple TV 4k, Oppo UPD-203, Dune 4K Solo; Kabel: HDMI: Audioquest Vodka / Carbon, LS: Linn K200 / DHZ, Audioquest, XLR: Linn, DHZ, Cinch: Linn, TV: Sony KD-75XE9005; Stroom: AH! DC; Belden 4mm2, Furutech; Data: 2 * Synology 19", Rack: Finite Pagode Signature; AB: Homey

Staaled

Citaat van: Blue-Eyes op mei 14, 2009, 07:20:47
Daarnaast weet ik van Martin_M dat de Wilson behoorlijk kritisch is kwa plaatsing. Naar wat ik heb onthouden van zijn verhaal staan deze speakers veel, veeeeeeel te dicht bij de muur. Anderhalve meter vrije ruimte achter deze speakers!
Sophia is meer vergevingsgezind dan WP.
De plaatsing hier is echter wel bedenkelijk. :sleepy:
"Inability to accept the mystic experience is more than an intellectual handicap. Lack of awareness of the basic unity of organism and environment is a serious and dangerous hallucination. For in a civilization equipped with immense technological power, the sense of alienation between man and nature leads to the use of technology in a hostile spirit – to the "conquest" of nature instead of intelligent co-operation with nature." (Alan Watts, Psychedelics and Religious Experience, 1968)

LexiconLogan

LexiconLogan

Leuk verhaal van de man van de foto..

I am a former Lexicon owner and think that they make a great product. I started very briefly with Rotel and there was no comparison between how much better the Lexicon was than the Rotel with my Wilson Audio speakers.

I have to tell you that I think that Wilson Audio and Classe are a match made in heaven. Some people like B & W with Classe because they are made by the same people. I think that the Wilsons sound fabulous with anything you want to put them with providing they have a reasonable amount of power.

I fell in love with the Classe before I purchased anything but found it to be out of my price range. I drove about 2 1/2 hours to the dealer that sells high-end audio and video and to be honest with you, I thought I was going to buy a set of B & Ws. When they A/Bd the two different speakers it was like comparing pigs feet with filet mignon. I had literally never heard a speaker sound so good in all of my life.

Since I blew my budget, I had to cut corners somewhere, so I bought a Rotel receiver. When they came to my home to do the voicing and set-up on my speakers (which is mandatory to keep the warranty in effect). They brought a big Lexicon RV-8 to do the set-up and I was enjoying the beautiful sounds emanating from my speakers. After he concluded the set-up, my sales counselor told me that he would now hook my Rotel up. When he hooked that Rotel up, it was like comparing a handheld AM transistor radio to a Bose Accoustic Wave radio. I ended up writing a larger check because they weren't leaving my home with that Lexicon. I did not even want that Rotel in my house.

I still had the passion and desire to own the Classe and kept a lookout for bargains. I ended up finding a couple of pieces that were new in the box and the rest is history. I started with a CDP-300, next came the SSP-600, and bought a a CA-5100 amp from a dealer about 100 miles away. I experienced some clipping on the movie Master and Commander and it really bothered me. I utilized my dealer's trade-up policy and went from a $5500 amp to a $9000 amp and it only cost me $1800 to trade up. I couldn't pass it up. The next thing that presented itself was my CDP-502. Again, it was brand new in the unopened box. It still had the yellow banding to prove the box had never been opened.

I have Sophia 2s and had the original WATCH center. I got lucky and found a WATCH 2 with stand on Audiogon and it was less than half price. I can't really tell you that it sound any better, but it's a perfect match with the drivers in my Sophias.

I just bought a new Pioneer Elite Signature Series 60" plasma last week and hung it on Saturday morning. It is the last of the best plasma panels that money can buy and even though I didn't really need it due to already having a 60" Pioneer Elite plasma, but it was a 720p set and was not the Kuro line with those deep, deep black levels and a nearly infinite amount of adjustment and calibration capabilities.

Lastly a note of interest. My sales counselor that I purchased my Wilsons from was a dyed-in-the-wool Krell man. He swore by the Krell and didn't want to hear anything about switching brands. After they were granted a Classe dealer agreement, he mysteriously had a change of heart and decided that he liked that Classe equipment afterall!

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with or if I can answer any more of your questions. I promise you will never regret buying a pair (or more) or Wilson Audio speakers.

Let me know what you come up with.