Mooie film quotes / oneliners

Gestart door Dirc, december 16, 2011, 22:04:44

« vorige - volgende »

Tube-freak

Misschien wel handig als mensen erbij vertellen uit welke film de quote komt en vooral als je quotes uit verschillende films in een reactie zet.
16th generation Disciple of the Wudang San Feng pai

Zaagstra

Nog een paar juweeltjes uit Silence of the Lambs :

"It puts the lotion in the basket..."
"Ready when you are, sergeant Pembry."
"I'm having an old friend over for dinner."

Walter Zed
Mark & Daniel Sapphire LS, 2x Winsome Labs Mouse,Oppo BDP-105EU, Epson EH-TW7200, Nanotec #207 RCA i/c en Golden Strada #79 Special+SR l/s kabel, Elinex EL1000GW powerconditioner, ASI resonators/phase inverter, Akiko Audio Tuning Sticks, DSPeaker AntiMode 2.0

Bas Akkerman

Citaat van: Zaagstra op mei 22, 2012, 09:54:42
Nog een paar juweeltjes uit Silence of the Lambs :

"It puts the lotion in the basket..."
"Ready when you are, sergeant Pembry."
"I'm having an old friend over for dinner."

Walter Zed
:clapping:
Die tweede wil ik nog wel eens roepen als iemand me vraagt of ik ergens klaar voor ben.
Een beter forum begint bij jezelf.

Ik zou met niemand willen ruilen, meteen gaan huilen, als ik geen Hagenees audiofiel zou zijn! ;D

Stereo: Electrickery       |       HT: Bas' Bios       |      Qobuz: De HTforummaandlijsten

Tube-freak

behoorlijk foute quote maar wel ontzettend grappig in de juiste context.

School of Rock (2003)
Dewey Finn:  My name is Dewey Finn  and no I am not a licenced teacher but I have been touched by your kids and I am pretty sure I have touched Them.......

Tube-freak

Uit de Series Seinfeld waar George met zijn moeder zit te lunchen die net van haar man af is.

George: "I think we really need to be in front of the television set. You take TV out of this relationship, it is just torture."
Estelle: "I'm out there, George."
George: "You're not out there."
Estelle:  "I am too."
George: "You're not out there. You can't be because I am out there. And if I see you out there there's not enough voltage in this world to electro-shock me back into coherence."

Nelisje

Jullie vergeten toch wel de beste quote OOIT.

CitaatSo, you're obviously the big dick. And there on either side of you are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big, brave balls, and there are little, mincy faggot balls. You're dicks have driving clarity of vision. But they're not clever; they smell pussy, and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good ol' pussy, and have brought your two little, mincey, faggot balls along for a good ol' time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here- just a dose that will make you wish you were born a women. Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written on the side of your guns. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle .50" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now fuck off!

[HD] Snatch: Replica vs Desert Eagle .50

Tube-freak

Uit welke fim komt die quote, ik kan geen youtube ontvangen hier namelijk dus ik heb geen flauw idee waar je het over hebt.

Zaagstra

Citaat van: Tube-freak op juni  4, 2012, 12:53:57
Uit welke fim komt die quote, ik kan geen youtube ontvangen hier namelijk dus ik heb geen flauw idee waar je het over hebt.

"Snatch!" Briljante film die één en al one-liner is. Een van mijn favorieten!

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me. "
"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?"
"It can get you in a lot of trouble, thinking, Errol, I shouldn't do so much of it."

Etc. etc. etc. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0208092/quotes

Walter Zed

Mark & Daniel Sapphire LS, 2x Winsome Labs Mouse,Oppo BDP-105EU, Epson EH-TW7200, Nanotec #207 RCA i/c en Golden Strada #79 Special+SR l/s kabel, Elinex EL1000GW powerconditioner, ASI resonators/phase inverter, Akiko Audio Tuning Sticks, DSPeaker AntiMode 2.0

Xstream

Citaat van: Zaagstra op juni  4, 2012, 13:01:08
"Snatch!" Briljante film die één en al one-liner is. Een van mijn favorieten!

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me. "
"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?"
"It can get you in a lot of trouble, thinking, Errol, I shouldn't do so much of it."

Etc. etc. etc. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0208092/quotes

Walter Zed
Vond 'm zelf niet zo sterk. Dat kwam met name omdat ik Lock Stock al had gezien en ik daardoor Snatch niet los kon zien hiervan, behalve een soort van slappe re-do. Tis gewoon 't zelfde concept maar dan iets anders ingevuld, met veelal dezelfde of mindere acteurs (de Amerikanen). Daardoor was de film niet geloofwaardig voor mij en krijg je een beetje "pretentieus" en goedkoop gevoel erbij. Maar misschien is 't als je Snatch eerst zag 't wel andersom. Kvind Lock Stock zelf toch wel beduidend beter, al is 't alleen al omdat die eerder en dus origineler was.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120735/
HT: Marantz AV7705 + MM8807 || Monitor Audio Gold 100's / MA RXC / MA RXFX || 2x XTZ 10.17 EDGE Subs || LG OLED 65" C8 || Nvidia Shield TV & Slaapkamer: Audiolab 6000A || Mission LX-2 || Sonos Connect || Panasonic VT30 & Kantoor: Elipson 6B BT active speakers || Indiana Line BASSO 922 sub

Zaagstra

Citaat van: Xstream op juni  4, 2012, 15:38:55
Maar misschien is 't als je Snatch eerst zag 't wel andersom.

Goh, hoe raadt je dat zo? ;-). Hoewel ik Lock, Stock etc. niet slecht vond.

Walter Zed

VlisChris

Wow. I just had the craziest dream ever!
Uhm, you know your driving, right?

Reno 911
Arguing with a genius is difficult.
Arguing with an idiot is impossible.

Etiennevh

Lord of the Rings:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

- Bilbo's speech op zijn verjaardag.

We have agreed that you are no orcs - broeraroem

- De "Ents" na uren wachten

Marantz   Ω   Oppo   Ω   Sonus Faber   Ω   Panasonic   Ω   Velodyne   Ω   NordOst   Ω   Inakustik   Ω   Philips Pronto

LittleNinja

Victim: "How would it feel of I take of the mask?"
Villain: "It would be extremely painfull.."
Victim: "But you're a big guy.."
Villain: "For you!"

:D
"Je moeder is de dwaling van het inzicht."
"Intelligentie gaat om wat je niet weet en wat je doet met je gebrek aan kennis."
"If you think education is expensive, try unprotected sexual intercourse,"

jowi

Als Silvio (Steven Van Zandt, o.a. van Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band) in The Soprano's een scene uit The Godfather naspeelt : Just when i thought i was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

Tube-freak

in de film The big lebowski.  de cowboy en " the dude"  zitten aan de bar.

Cowboy: there is one thing dude.
The Dude:  whats that?
Cowboy: do you have to use so many cursewords?
The dude:  What the fuck are you talking about.

RalphH

Evolution:

[Harry has just had an alien removed rectally]
Dr. Allison Reed: It's over, it's over. You did great! Do you need anything? Can we get you anything?
Harry Block: Ice cream... I'd like an ice cream please.
Dr. Allison Reed: Okay, what flavor?
Harry Block: It doesn't matter. It's for my ass.
Onkyo rz70 /JBL HDI 1600, Tannoy 609, D750 en custom Tannoy Atmos speakers/ SVS PB13 Ultra & PB12+ /Earthquake Q10B / Epson LS12000 / Lumene 106" / NVIDIA Shield TV Pro
Klikkerdeklik --> HT in de tuinkamer

Dirc

Daniel Craig in "SKYFALL" (die nog uit moet komen :sleepy:)

Everyone needs a hobby. What's yours?
-RESURRECTION

VTEC_genieter

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!

Uit de film Jerry McGuire   ;)
HT: Denon AVR-3312 AV-receiver  |  F-speakers: JBL LX 9  |  C-speaker: JBL LX 10 center  |  R-speakers: JBL LX 6 GR  |  sub: BK XXLS400 FF  |  LED TV LG 55LM620S  |  Panasonic DMP-BDT500 blu-ray  |  Eminent EM7380 mediaplayer

STEREO: NAD C326BEE + NAD D1050 DAC + AppleTV3 + LG BD370 + B&W DM580 speakers

Nahpets

I love everybody!
Some I love to be around,
some I love to avoid,
and all others I would love to punch in the face.

Ronin79

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?
Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high!

Nog eentje:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties .... are over

Kan het niet laten:  ;)

GSgt. Hartman: Well, no shit. What do we got here a f*cking comedian. Well I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and f*ck sister. (stomp). You little scumbag.   ;D

Een van mijn favoriete karakters ooit in een film: Sergeant Gunnery Hartman .. Full Metal Jacket.

Jaren geleden ooit een keer een website geprobeerd te maken, waar tekeningen instonden wat ik met Bryce had gemaakt.
In de site had ik Wav. files verwerkt van deze film.
Mijn moeder opende die pagina, klikte op wat fotootjes  ........... heerlijk toch  :laugh:

jowi

Dan moet jij de Lock'n Load serie op History Channel ook wel waarderen denk ik, briljant hoe R. Lee Ermey daar af en toe tekeer gaat met vijandige meloenen :D

VlisChris

Citaat van: LittleNinja op juli 31, 2012, 15:07:20
Victim: "How would it feel of I take of the mask?"
Villain: "It would be extremely painfull.."
Victim: "But you're a big guy.."
Villain: "For you!"

:D

:D Die was best geniaal ja.
Arguing with a genius is difficult.
Arguing with an idiot is impossible.

jowi

Zojuist in een aflevering van My Name Is Earl : "I have a problem leaving women. I guess my grandmother breast fed me too long" :D

Ronin79

jowi