Minireview uit Griekenland over cable pods

Gestart door J.A.F._Doorhof, februari 22, 2005, 08:09:28

« vorige - volgende »

J.A.F._Doorhof

Dit kreeg ik vanmorgen bij de mail :D.

CitaatThought you'd be interested to read comments on the CablePod - received from a well respected magazine reviewer in Greece.  His email below:

"Hello Rob,

I got your CablePods on Friday .... What an amazing product. Compared to the WBTs and the Cardas Rhodium that I used in the system previously the system now is so much smother, so much more real, so much more human. Albums that before I thought to have poor engineering now sound so much better, I can enjoy them so much more. It is amazing (note that this is the second time I use that word). I still cannot believe it. And the difference was immediate, no need for time for the solder to stabilize. I will definitely publish a review in our magazine, but until then you can publish parts of these comments in your site. Thanks for a truly great product that costs so little and does so much!"

With respect,
Athanasios Moraitis
Editor In Chief
DVD Home Theater Magazine
Athens, Greece
www.hometheater.nl   /   ISF & HAA certified
Custom installer

Volledige ISF calibraties inclusief HDR en 4K.

"Omdat je je iets niet kan voorstellen betekent dat niet dat het niet kan gebeuren"

Snel beantwoorden

Waarschuwing: er is al ten minste 60 dagen geen nieuw bericht geplaatst in dit topic.
Tenzij je zeker weet dat je hier wilt reageren, overweeg je beter om een nieuw topic aan te maken.

Naam:
E-mail:
Verificatie:
Please leave this box empty:
Typ de afgebeelde letters over
Luister naar de letters / Vraag een andere afbeelding aan

Typ de afgebeelde letters over:
sneltoetsen: gebruik alt+s om te verzenden/posten, of alt+p om te bekijken