- added Playlist support.
On the top level browser screen there is a new "PLAYLIST" entry. User can add any file or folder from all accessable location using the remote button "Vol+" and the file/folder will be added under the "PLAYLIST" entry. Under the "PLAYLIST" entry, use remote button "Vol-" to remove the item in the playlist.
- added Dynamic font file for external .SRT subtitle format.
To use the feature, please set the Setup->System->Subtitle Encoding->Western New. User can use their own TTF (TrueTypeFont) font file with the same filename as the media file and the .srt subtitle file under the same folder. The system will automatically load and use the .ttf font file for subtitle display.
- added scrolling filename for long filename info
- added UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) network streaming, from the top level file browser enter the Network(UPnP), it should list all the UPnP device/service in the local network
- added MPEG2 media file (.vob, .mpg, .ts etc) seamless playback in full folder playback and repeat all track playback
- added Windows Vista file sharing support
under Windows Vista, create a "HDMB" folder and share it. It will be listed in Mediabox under the Windows Vista PC name in Network(Samba)